• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Torquemada

Dum Spiro Proelior
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    El Paso - Republic of Texas
    To get a little spending money for college needs, I'm selling my 1897 12 ga. Shotgun (gun only) currently being offered by Cimarron Firearms and made by TTN. It has been used quite sparingly and is in perfect working condition. Cimarron is selling these for $560.

Price: SOLD

-Capable of "slam-firing"
    -20" barrel w/choke tube (no wrench)
    -5+1 capacity
    -American walnut stock with rubber butt-pad
    -Blued steel frame

1897shotgun1.jpg

Thanks for your consideration, gents.

God bless,
    Joshua S.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Torquemada

Dum Spiro Proelior
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Should be some Cowboy Action shooters out here who could use that lookalike Winchester Model 1897 in their shoots.

That's who I was hoping to find here. I was wanting to post this over on SASS, but you apparently need to be a paid SASS member to post in their Classified section on their forum. Can't say I blame them.

Torquemada

Dum Spiro Proelior
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Those are really cool. Very tempting for me also. I wish these held another round or 3.

They are very cool. For what it lacks in capacity (only one round less than a 20" barrel Mossberg 500) it makes up in maneuverability. I've used it for home-defense and I'm always pleased as to how well it is able to weave between the cramped conditions of my humble abode (God forbid I ever have to use it in such a situation) and how natural the point of aim is for me.

Give it some consideration, pal. It's a great gun and I could really use the college funds.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    pm me your best price. the listed price is superb. but am geting married in less than a week. needs ot be a super special deal for me to swing it, although honestly, if it was me i'd bump it up to $400 and hang int ehre a bit. it will sell.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    C'mon guys. Surely there must be somebody here who could give this shotgun a good home? ...

I would go to the local SASS meet and ask around. It shouldn't take long for that thing to find a home at that price.

I wouldn't mind it for a trench gun replica, but I just dumped all my money on a 1911.

Torquemada

Dum Spiro Proelior
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    I would go to the local SASS meet and ask around. It shouldn't take long for that thing to find a home at that price.

I wouldn't mind it for a trench gun replica, but I just dumped all my money on a 1911.

Thanks for the advice, sir ... and sorry for the late reply. I'll see if I can track down just such a meet.

The shotgun is still available, folks. I could really use the funds for college expenses! Thanks for the consideration!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    indeed....

i want to fire that thing so fast the barrel glows on a warm night.

Top Bottom