WTS: EOTECH 517.A65 517 NIB - Black Dallas, TX

Status
Please reply by conversation.

QBToo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 19, 2008
Dallas, TX (North Carrollton)
NIB, just received 12/22/08, EOTECH 517.A65 - Black. I ordered this along with some Aimpoint H-1s and will not be using the EOTECH since I like the small size of the Aimpoint Micro better. Never removed from the box, never used.

Will post on a couple of forums until after Christmas and then move to GunBroker. If interested, please email me. I will sell FTF within the DFW area.

From the EOTECH website:
The 517.A65 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons. Buttons on left side to work specifically with magnifiers. Uses AA Batteries(supports Lithium or Alkaline). Standard A65 image (65 MOA ring/1 MOA dot reticle). Raised 7mm base.

Price: $399.00

Method of payment: USPS Money Order.

Flat fee shipping of $6.00 via USPS Priority Mail, insured within the 48 continental United States.

EOTECH517.gif

EOTECH517Label.gif

EOTECH517Box.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members