WTT Black Rain Ordance Fallout 15 build ( Temple area)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rsq163

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oct 8, 2011
Temple
I have a Black Rain Ordance Fallout 15 AR 15 build that I would like to trade. This is a very nice build with HIGH quality parts. I am the second owner, so I am unsure of the round count, it shoots great. The reason I am looking to trade is that even though the upper and lower look GREAT ( and are top quality), I am not a fan of all of the sharp edges. I would really like to try a piston AR, and I am going through a HK thing right now as well.

This rifle is a matching billet B.R.O. upper and lower. B.R.O. Nickel Boron BCG, B.R.O. extended charging handle, B.R.O. heavy buffer, Magpul UBR ,stag arms LPK, Troy battle grip,Stag Arms 16" 1-9 5.56 barrel, Troy 15" Alpha Battle rail, caldwell bipod, JP Enterprises TACTICAL COMPENSATOR.

I will include a few loaded mags, and a carry bag/case for the rifle.

I am interested in trading. Here are a few things I am interested in, a Piston AR-15, HK guns ( I am interested in p2000 and usp the most, but I like all HK stuff) , sigs, 1911's , FNX tactical 45 with a rmr, I am open to other guns and gun stuff. e, I am very respectful, please be the same

This Rifle is cross posted on another website. I will estimate the trade value around $1500.......Thank you for your time

Attachments

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics