• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Hey everyone. I stumbled upon a P10-C while cleaning under my bed. Still sealed in the box, unfired. I won it in a raffle and had no real interest in shooting it. It has factory night sights, one of the better triggers for a striker handgun.

I’d like to trade for a 9mm double stack handgun. I’m open to any handgun in which I can carry.

This will come with 2 mags, a soft CZ case and the hard plastic box with all the factory stuff.

1f0ecb5de675a4c0c2a90f8e300765d4.jpg
    $400 cash, prefer trade. Will ship at buyers expense. FTF really anywhere on the west side of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• 1f0ecb5de675a4c0c2a90f8e300765d4.jpg
      1f0ecb5de675a4c0c2a90f8e300765d4.jpg
      229.8 KB · Views: 506
    Last edited:

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Hey everyone. I stumbled upon a P10-C while cleaning under my bed. Still sealed in the box, unfired. I won it in a raffle and had no real interest in shooting it. It has factory night sights, one of the better triggers for a striker handgun.

I’d like to trade for a 9mm handgun. I’m open to any handgun in which I can carry.

This will come with 2 mags, a soft CZ case and the hard plastic box with all the factory stuff.

View attachment 182823 $400 cash, prefer trade. Will ship at buyers expense. FTF really anywhere on the west side of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a Sig P290 I’d love to trade. I’d be willing to add some commercial 9MM ammo if needed to balance the deal. Comes with 2 mags.

I’d be willing to drive out from San Antonio to halfway or so to meet on either Friday or Monday.

PM me if you are interested

Buzz

Top Bottom