• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    It is funny that it did not seem to be much of a problem while the olympics were taking place in Sochi.

American media has done a less than stellar job reporting it. This has been a pretty bloody situation for a while.

BuckySWT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    New Braunfels, TX
    this was going on for a pretty good while before the MSM finally decided to shed light on it.....and only when Barry decided he needed to say something about it.

Personally, I'd like to Putin fly over and personally pimp slap him.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    bho is trying to be a tough guy and threatening Putin, LOL. All talk, he ain't got nothing he can do to them for whatever they decide to do in the Crimea.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    What's weird is that I'm reading Tom Clancy's "Command Authority" and it's all about the Russians going through the Ukraine to take the Crimea. Scary!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    BHO spent too much time condemning bush for getting in to wars to get involved with this one.

Now they have the armed masked men patrolling the streets in uniform with no identifying patches and the media claims that no one has a clue who they are, BS.

Although this little distraction should play well for Iran.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    It is a very unstable time in that region. Also less than comforted that Russian is docking ships in Havana and seeking access to bases in various countries, some of which are in South America. I, like probably all of us here, am not a fan of Putin and his thuggery. However I will give credit where credit is due. Putin is a military leader, and he doesn't let punks push him around, and when he feels the need he doesn't appear to be afraid of putting all his chips in the pile. If we had a pres who was willing to stand up to that guy we might very well have WW3. However, I think we may just kick back and watch this one from afar.

Just came across this. Apparently (as the article puts it) appears to be Russian helicopters flying into one of the airports in Crimea. I can't identify choppers the way I usually can with jets, but those sure have a very Hind silhouette to me.

That would be some scary crap to observe. I get a little uneasy when I see 5 or 6 blackhawks in formation just doing training exercises.

Last edited:

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Russia isn't as strong as they are getting credit for. Putin is fully aware that O isn't going to do anything. O is a child in a mans world. If we had a strong leader with character this wouldn't be happening.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The scenario:

After the 90 minute phone call with Obuttfuck, Putin puts down the phone and stares at it for a few seconds.

A small smile appears on his face

A snicker escapes his lips

Then a giggle

Then a laugh

Then a belly laugh

Finally hysterical laughter causing him to fall out of his chair

Rolling on the ground, hysterically laughing, he pisses his pants

His aides enter worried about his condition until he tells them about the empty threats issued by the empty suit

His aides end up on the ground also in throes of hysterical laughter.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    A lot of talk regarding trade sanctions and even the beginning of a new Cold War. Not to make light of a grim situation but... maybe it's time for some speculative stockpiling of Saiga rifles?:D

Top Bottom