• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Better buy up all of that cheap Russian ammo before the embargo starts....
    Wait a second, that may have been the plan all along. BHO can't beat the gun lobby so he strangles the ammo supply from the gun owners. Its a win-win for him.

Last edited:

djr46

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Carbon
    Obama is actively looking for the right situation that he can use to declare himself some kind of diety and Force Us to fall inline with his Communist agenda.
    Not supposition, just fact.
    Why does he always open his big mouth and have NO intentions fr the outset to do anything But spout off.
    He had ruined the military and kissed every butt outside this country. Sounds like he's a windbag Ir stirring the pot on hopes he'll gain something.
    WWIII will start as soon as the aggressors on the world finally figure that out and see that obama is on their side. He remains a Muslim with a communistic ideology...,
    Isn't he just dandy?
    Wait a while for WWIII...,,,.,,,as things within this country will signal That beginning...
    DJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Just came across this. Apparently (as the article puts it) appears to be Russian helicopters flying into one of the airports in Crimea. I can't identify choppers the way I usually can with jets, but those sure have a very Hind silhouette to me.

???????? ???? ?? ??????? - YouTube

That would be some scary crap to observe. I get a little uneasy when I see 5 or 6 blackhawks in formation just doing training exercises.

Those are definitely Mi-24 Hinds. Looks like a full-blown invasion to me. And after all the tough talk from Obama and Kerry...it's almost as if Putin suspects they're both full of shit or something...

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    So have these Russian "invaders" actually put magazines in their rifles yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Can't Russians keep their damn gov from getting stupider? Just light stuff on fire flip cars and start going after that red gov.
    The next guy can't be as bad as Putin and when shtf at his place I think he'll move out. If not it's only Russia it's not like you're going to ruin your country by lighting a few blocks on fire.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Phbbbbbt what's Obama gonna do, unfriend Putin on Facebook?

Putin%27s%20attitude%20towards%20Obuttfuck-M.jpg

Top Bottom