• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Proof, boy. Present one shred of proof. All of your attempts at argument are awful damn close to how a neonazi sounds when he tries to claim the holocaust was a hoax.
    I already said so a few minutes ago. Hardly anything mainstream out west will show it. The grip of the deep state, is well, deep. Rn it is mostly alternatively media. Hopefully the truth will one day be mostly accepted on a similar path to the wmd stuff
    Venture Surplus ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I already said so a few minutes ago. Hardly anything mainstream out west will show it. The grip of the deep state, is well, deep. Rn it is mostly alternatively media. Hopefully the truth will one day be mostly accepted on a similar path to the wmd stuff
    Again you regurgitate your opinion as proof. Show us something that is not sourced from your imagination or STFU. You did not "already say so" because you have not offered a single source for your fantasies and misconceptions.

Put up or shut up, liar.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    popcorn2.jpeg

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Again you regurgitate your opinion as proof. Show us something that is not sourced from your imagination or STFU. You did not "already say so" because you have not offered a single source for your fantasies and misconceptions.

Put up or shut up, liar.
    Listen, third time, I'll be more detailed. Hardly any mainstream outlet here will show it now. If I were to give you a link, it would be for alternative media which you would immediately dismiss. I have gone down this road with a few other conversations in other places before so I know exactly how it would go. The only hope is really that this goes down the wmd pathway of truth in the next few decades. Because no one is going to make me pro ukrainian, and so far I have only managed to convince one person elsewhere to flip from pro ukrainian to anti, so it is a near impossible task.

I'll even go this far. Even if all the horrific things you say about Russia are true (they aren't), I would still favor Russia over Ukraine anyways. Nothing short of direct confrontation with America would get me to go anti Russia. Even if the nazbols (you probably know know what that is, but just in case, it's pretty much communist and nazi like ideology having a child together), were in charge of Russia (they are not), I would still support them over Ukraine. America first, but Russia second. I am not a traitor to where my maternal people come from

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yeah. I think Haley and Cotton are even more chickenhawk than Biden and would probably attempt to create a no fly zone over Ukraine and get us into an actual big shootdown routine with Russia. Also those morons might actually want to straight up invade Iran rn.

As for Trump, it's different. I think if Biden wins he takes the L and leaves. I don't think Trump does that. Could be wrong. But if you bring me back 2018 Donald, I would vote for him now.

That is straight up Bullshit.
    Same guy. You and everyone like you too busy looking at the wrong things. He is the same asshole he has always been. And a better POTUS in 3 years than every Democrat alive has been politician in....forever.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    F has the right to express his beliefs. They do not match mine for the most part (and maybe at all). Obviously doesn't match most of us here. But if we start canceling people here, we are no better than the liberals.

Expressing a different viewpoint to counter his statements is fine. But the personal attacks aren't appropriate.

He may well be intentionally trolling. If that is the case, just ignore him completely. Do not respond.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    F has the right to express his beliefs. They do not match mine for the most part (and maybe at all). Obviously doesn't match most of us here. But if we start canceling people here, we are no better than the liberals.

Expressing a different viewpoint to counter his statements is fine. But the personal attacks aren't appropriate.

He may well be intentionally trolling. If that is the case, just ignore him completely. Do not respond.
    Thank you, that means a lot. People don't have to like me, but I am simply expressing my opinions, I am not attempting to troll

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

This is 100% spot on. If we cancel people because we don't agree with their politics we are no better than communists. Some you might want to get off your horse of righteousness, you might fall of and break your neck.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This is 100% spot on. If we cancel people because we don't agree with their politics we are no better than communists. Some you might want to get off your horse of righteousness, you might fall of and break your neck.

He canceled himself.
    @candcallen is right. He got a week ban last week for making a racist remark, and he did it again last night. His own fault for not learning.

I didn't care for his political ideology, but it was his to have.

Top Bottom