• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Wow. You really love you some war criminals, don't you. Do you even comprehend that Assad has repeatedly used chemical weapons against civilian populations? Just like your boy Putin ordering thermobaric weapons used against Ukrainian civilian targets such as apartment buildings. Those are what folks tend to refer to as "crimes against humanity". And here you are expressing admiration for the scum that order those crimes to be committed.

I swear, every time you try to comment on here you just look that much more ignorant. And yes, you have attempted to play the victim as Axxe pointed out. Several times. So if you don't like the way the shoe leather tastes, maybe you should stop sticking your foot in your mouth so often. The hard time you're receiving here is because you keep saying idiotic things like the one I quoted above.
    I'm not one of those people who professes to hate hillary but then eats up her chickenhawkery. That stuff is fabricated neolib/neocon fake news by the deep state who censors most of our media.
    Texas SOT

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm not one of those people who professes to hate hillary but then eats up her chickenhawkery. That stuff is fabricated neolib/neocon fake news by the deep state who censors most of our media.

What the **** are you even talking about, kid? None of your verbal diarrhea here has anything to do with the comment you quoted. I didn't even mention Hillary.

I think you were lying when you claimed not to drink.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    What the **** are you even talking about, kid? None of your verbal diarrhea here has anything to do with the comment you quoted. I didn't even mention Hillary.

I think you were lying when you claimed not to drink.
    The Syria stuff, the Russia stuff, the libya stuff, all that chickenhawk junk in the vein of hillary. All that is fabricated neolib/neocon propaganda by our deep state through our largely heavily censored press.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Syria stuff, the Russia stuff, the libya stuff, all that chickenhawk junk. All that is fabricated neolib/neocon propaganda by our deep state through our largely heavily censored press.

And so where do you get your admiration for these folks, Forky? Huh? Or do you just like the way "Assad" sounds? What's your magical window into the "truth" you see?

Back your statements up. You've expressed support for the ex-KGB hardliner, Soviet loyalist Putin, and you've expressed admiration for Bashir al-Assad who happily gasses his own cities. Back up your opinions for once. Show your sources. I dare you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And so where do you get your admiration for these folks, Forky? Huh? Or do you just like the way "Assad" sounds? What's your magical window into the "truth" you see?

Back your statements up. You've expressed support for the ex-KGB hardliner, Soviet loyalist Putin, and you've expressed admiration for Bashir al-Assad who happily gasses his own cities. Back up your opinions for once. Show your sources. I dare you.
    His parents should demand all the money back they spent on his college education!

Put up or STFU @fork3

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    By the way, you call Tom Cotton a "chickenhawk". I'll point out that you're referring to Captain Tom Cotton, US Army (retired), a combat veteran in Iraq with the 101st Airborne Division. He then deployed to Afghanistan with TAAC-East where he was involved in combat operations again before retiring from the Army.

Maybe you should actually attempt to learn something before spouting your gibberish.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex

When conservatives speak of these things they sound exactly like some of my far left bleeding heart lib friends and hillary. These things are either 1. flat out lies, or 2. heavily distorted. Example, it will be Russia bombs a school, yeah technically it's probably true. Like my mom's best friend is Ukrainian (since my mom is Russian), and they fled Kiev, and her son who is 11 had his gym and school destroyed. Yeah.. like 8 weeks after he and a good chunk of everyone left and the school was basically converted into a space for war purposes, whether barracks or storage etc... People need to stop claiming that they hate hillary but then profess her chickenhawkery, she's chuckling somewhere in the woods of upstate NY now at the irony.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    By the way, you call Tom Cotton a "chickenhawk". I'll point out that you're referring to Captain Tom Cotton, US Army (retired), a combat veteran in Iraq with the 101st Airborne Division. He then deployed to Afghanistan with TAAC-East where he was involved in combat operations again before retiring from the Army.

Maybe you should actually attempt to learn something before spouting your gibberish.
    Warhawk, my bad you are right. Hillary is a chickenhawk.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    When conservatives speak of these things they sound exactly like some of my far left bleeding heart lib friends and hillary. These things are either 1. flat out lies, or 2. heavily distorted. Example, it will be Russia bombs a school, yeah technically it's probably true. Like my mom's best friend is Ukrainian (since my mom is Russian), and they fled Kiev, and her son who is 11 had his gym and school destroyed. Yeah.. like 8 weeks after he and a good chunk of everyone left and the school was basically converted into a space for war purposes, whether barracks or storage etc... People need to stop claiming that they hate hillary but then profess her chickenhawkery, she's chuckling somewhere in the woods of upstate NY now at the irony.

PROVE. IT.

Restating your opinion is not proof. It is not a source you can point to and say "this is why I think I'm right". You are doing nothing but regurgitating your own ignorance.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    PROVE. IT.

Restating your opinion is not proof. It is not a source you can point to and say "this is why I think I'm right". You are doing nothing but regurgitating your own ignorance.
    Rn it is in the minority. Hopefully one day it will come out, just like how most people see cheney's wmd debacle as a sham when many at the time did not.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Rn it is in the minority. Hopefully one day it will come out, just like how most people see cheney's wmd debacle as a sham when many at the time did not.
    Proof, boy. Present one shred of proof. All of your attempts at argument are awful damn close to how a neonazi sounds when he tries to claim the holocaust was a hoax.

Top Bottom