• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    I seriously doubt that he actually supports any candidate as donor, volunteer or voter.
    I was a volunteer for a candidate who barely lost in 2020, and I was a volunteer this time too, but after redistricting, the seat was no longer competitive, so I quit.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t vote for her to be the head Poobah of a pay to play shithouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    So he says.He has freely admitted to voting for Biden in 2020!

But for some reason can't. or won't explain why he voted for Biden. He either ignores the question, or in typical Democrat stylem deflects the questions!

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I don't believe you need a nomination to be an independent no? The only issue would be ballot access
    Have you ever taken a civics or government class? It's extremely difficult for a third party candidate to gain ballot access in all 50 states. She would need a very large amount of money and support. I don't soros will be willing to help her.

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    Have you ever taken a civics or government class? It's extremely difficult for a third party candidate to gain ballot access in all 50 states. She would need a very large amount of money and support. I don't soros will be willing to help her.
    Agree, that's why she would probably only push for it in the states that matter. Even if she did, there's a good chance that if she got ballot access that she would end up siphoning more dem votes XD

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    That's fine, at least you aren't implying that I'm evil atm like earlier
    ANYONE that voted for Biden, and brags about it, is evil! People are suffering because of Biden. Biden is ruining this country, and when someone comes out and brags about voting for Biden, they are by extension just as evil as Biden.

You can go about posturing about who you are going to vote for in the next election, but in no way does it excuse or justify that you voted for Biden, even just once.

Do you know what they call a dick-sucker after they did it just the first time? They are forever known as a dick-sucker!

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    ANYONE that voted for Biden, and brags about it, is evil! People are suffering because of Biden. Biden is ruining this country, and when someone comes out and brags about voting for Biden, they are by extension just as evil as Biden.

You can go about posturing about who you are going to vote for in the next election, but in no way does it excuse or justify that you voted for Biden, even just once.

Do you know what they call a dick-sucker after they did it just the first time? They are forever a dick-sucker!
    Is bragging the right word to describe what I did? If I recall correctly the way I said it is something along the lines of: I voted for Biden at the time and I was genuinely excited. Now I hate him and if I voted for him again it would be because I think the other option is worse

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Agree, that's why she would probably only push for it in the states that matter. Even if she did, there's a good chance that if she got ballot access that she would end up siphoning more dem votes XD
    The dems will toss her to the trash like the used prophylactic she is. One and you're done!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Is bragging the right word to describe what I did? If I recall correctly the way I said it is something along the lines of: I voted for Biden at the time and I was genuinely excited. Now I hate him and if I voted for him again it would be because I think the other option is worse
    The fact you voted even once for Biden makes you an idiot, Even considering anyone could be worse than Biden, makes you an even bigger idiot.

You can call it bragging, justifying, or even making excuses, but in the end, you voted for that demented, and senile pedophile and the fact that you are willing to mention it means you still support that POS!

fork3

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2022
    DFW Metroplex
    The fact you voted even once for Biden makes you an idiot, Even considering anyone could be worse than Biden, makes you an even bigger idiot.

You can call it bragging, justifying, or even making excuses, but in the end, you voted for that demented, and senile pedophile and the fact that you are willing to mention it means you still support that POS!
    then there are two options. 1. win without the vote of myself and my fellow ticket splitters (anyone is free to do so and that is perfectly fine), or 2. if you think you need the votes of us idiots in order to win, then pick a gop nominee who we would vote for over Biden (Ie. Glenn Youngkin), instead of someone like Trump.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    then there are two options. 1. win without the vote of myself and my fellow ticket splitters (anyone is free to do so and that is perfectly fine), or 2. if you think you need the votes of us idiots in order to win, then pick a gop nominee who we would vote for over Biden (Ie. Glenn Youngkin), instead of someone like Trump.

How do you feel about Desantis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Since Hitler isnt on the ballot who could be worse?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom