Venture Surplus ad

Yankee headed to the Bryan/College Station area in February.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    A buddy used to live in DB many moons ago and he worked in Houston. That's crazy enough but he bought the wife and kids some kinda little $1000 purse dog and told them never leave the dog outside alone.

Something like 5 days later a hawk was hungry. He was pissed that I laughed so hard when he told the story. LoL
    Guns International

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Some of my buddies and I flipped a car on 21 somewhere around dime box back in '01. Luckily nobody was seriously injured. I pass through there often enough on my way to San Antonio, Kerrville, and Austin. Not much to see.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Some of my buddies and I flipped a car on 21 somewhere around dime box back in '01. Luckily nobody was seriously injured. I pass through there often enough on my way to San Antonio, Kerrville, and Austin. Not much to see.

My brother and I did the same thing on 21 nearer to College Station. Tired driving is bad.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Don't hold it against me.

Nothing wrong with being a Yankee. Nothing "wrong" with New Jersey, it's the government that's Fk'd up. I used to love New York (never been, just looks cool on TV lol). I wanted to shove a missile up someone's ass when I saw them knock down our damn twin towers (never been to NYC but hey, we're all Americans right).

But I can't say I blame you for wanting to move.

The progressive commies have taken all the New England states and took one big poop all over them, and are still doing it.

Also, we in Texas are getting dangerously close to going "purple" as Julian Castro (Mayor of San Antonio) put it. So with that being said I am definitely welcoming of like minded people from out of state. As soon as you get settled, GET REGISTERED TO VOTE! We can't afford to have commies like that poopstick Cuomo or that bufoon Chris Christie advancing here in Texas.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom