Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Guns:
    1. Mini Gun - Mounted on an suburban\yukon type setup for my motorcade.
    2. MK-19 grenade launcher for the Jeep on the motorcade.
    3. A custom safari grade rifle.
    Dillon%20minigun%20on%20truck.jpg

1. Have a motorcade. With air support, see helicopter.
    2. Private outdoor range with shoot house and an indoor Video Training setup out to 100 yards in the house where most rich folks put a bowling ball setups.
    3. Lot's and lots of infrared and a private helicopter to hunt out of\join the motorcade. :-)
    4. Sorry, had to come back and do this one. I'd start businesses or fund\invests in businesses that would produce\repair\firearms and sponsor competitions etc donating funds also to those .orgs that currently do this. My time, attention and donations would be part of my legacy written or unwritten.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    1000 acres, Build a range including 1000 yard , and a corporation someone is selling with multiple NFA weapons so there is no wait to get them.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Since there is no limit, I would have to have one of everything. But the first one on the list would be an AR. Probably a Colt 6920 something. An AK next. Then a Thompson Tommy Gun. After that, one of everything that Smith, Springfield, Ruger, Colt, Sig, Walther, and Remington makes. That would be enough for a while. :)

Then I would acquire a vast amount of land. Several thousand acres.

Build a 300 meter pop up range on it.

Uh, purchase an ammo factory.

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    1. A really nice (not Parker nice) double barrel shotgun - like a premium grade Beretta Pigeon or a high-end Citori.
    2. An Anschuetz .22 rifle.
    3. A Hi-Power.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    1st run colt peacemaker.
    Big ass ranch outside of Fredericksburg for the ultimate private range and runway.
    Plane to come pick y'all up to visit and shoot till yer sore.

navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    BAR, MG42, Ruger .308 AR

yes kind of setting the bar a little low but that's what I want. Kind of a low income being an E-5 with 2 kids and a wife that keeps my house spotless( stay at home mother)

Then I'd buy about 600 acres in bfe east oklahoma, put in a nice shtf bunker, and finally take a nice trip to Europe and see where are my fellow service members sacrificed so much, so that I am able to join the U.S. Navy and not the German or Italian Navy. I choose Europe because I've been all over Asia and the South Pacific.

seeing as how I can effectively live Ammo wouldn't be on this list because I can effectively live now with my ammo collecting and reloading.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I guess the tank makes that answer marginally gun-related. Surely there are two more special firearms your heart desires?
    What kind of bad ass helicopter doesn't have a machine gun of some sort that can hang out of the door? Sorry I didn't want to get into details. What machine gun works best out of a pimped out Cadillac of a helicopter? M2, 1919, mini gun?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Holland and Holland Double Rifle in:

600 Nitro Express
    500 Nitro Express
    470 Nitro Express
    No 700? Didn't they make 2 or 3 of those?

Oh, and did you see the H&H triplets that sold at the last RIA auction?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Build a 300 meter pop up range on it.

Uh, purchase an ammo factory.
    A range dedicated to whatever shooting sports you like is a must.

As for the factory, though, isn't it just easier to write checks to existing makers? I'm sure Black Hills would love for you to fund a new production line by placing enough orders. :)

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I wish I had the slightest idea! :)
    If you win the lotto- (I pay enough taxes already) we should rent out a chopper and some great machine guns and test them out ourselves. I just feel like a 30cal hole is good enough for whatever I would be doing and I can carry more rounds and have a faster cycle rate than the 50 cal Brownings. I love the way the old browning machine guns look squared off and mechanical looking like a box of awesome.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Damnit. Just the thought has me salivating like a dog over a raw steak.

All things considered, the absolute first thing I would buy would be a temperature and humidity controlled walk-in safe for my soon to be newly acquired collection.

As far as the firearms/weapons themselves, that is quite honestly a question I cannot/ will not answer without dealing with a struggle within myself. Save for one. When I was in my early twenties I had a 2", maybe a 2 1/2" Ruger .357/.38S revolver that was stolen from me. I could shoot consistent head shots with it out to about 75 yards with six out of six. Been looking for a sister to it since.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I was perusing Hill Country Rifle's site yesterday and saw a very nice 6.5 Creedmore. That would be mine first.
    Second would be a .50 cal. Liked the Barrett I had but would have to shop around.
    Third would be something feb by a belt. More shopping to do there also. Liked the 1919 I had but would have to look around.

I would need optics, an upgrade in reloading equipment, and my own range.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'd acquire land. LOTS of land. Build a 'modest' home on it, something around 30,000 sq. ft. under roof, which sounds like a lot until you realize a good chunk of that is the 10 bay 100 yard indoor range. There would be multiple shops on the property, each stocked with the equipment to match its purpose. The wood shop, the auto shop, the machine shop, and the greenhouse (fruits and veggies, not dope) are the first that come to mind. Water park would be built, drag strip and road course setup away from the house, outdoor theater, paintball field, oh man I'd basically just build everything that's fun and invite everyone I know to come and have a good time.

Top Bottom