• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    I have a Sig Trailside, Buckmark Camper, NEOS, Colt .22 Conversion Kit on a noname frame and a Chiappa 1911-22. The first three will drive tacks from a rest. The last one is accurate, but the trigger makes it inconsistent. The Colt conversion is the coolest looking with the frame blued to match.

As far as which is best? I don't know. I suppose the Browning is my favorite over all.

jwise

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Spring
    I recently picked up a S&W M&P 22. It may overtake my Ruger if it groups as good as it feels!

5ebd720a.jpg

Rasputin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Cave Creek AZ
    I've owned a Walther P22 for a few years, and after a few thousand rounds, its finally feeding reliably. I bought a Ruger Mk III 22/45 a couple of months, and it took a couple hundred rounds for it to smooth out. It now feeds reliably and shoots pretty well, but no current pistols that I have seen are as well made, as reliable, or shoot as accurate as my old Colt Huntsman, and Belgium made Browning Challenger. I'd also put the High Standard Sport King (I think it was called) that my dad probably put 50 or 75 thousand rounds through in the same class.

Longhorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Houston
    I have several semi-auto .22 pistols, a Ruger MkII, a Walther P-22 tactical, and a Llama Esperanza. Believe it or not, I like the little Llama the best. It's a scaled-down 1911, and for the same reasons I love my Springfield and Kimber 1911s, I LOVE that little Llama.

Finding mags can be a PITA though. I bought 4 of them a few years ago.

Enjoy your Memorial Day all!

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    Ruger Mark II that I have had for 25+ years. Used and abused but just keeps on shooting. I've lost count of how many thousands of rounds that have been put through it. I was not very good at cleaning it for many years either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The best by far in the stable, is the fugly 1982 Sturm & Ruger MKII. Thirty years later, and not one pretender comes close in terms of accuracy, reliability, and shootability.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom