Your road rage stories? How do you handle it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Let me fix this.

ed68d6774bc5cfa33589244f829e163e.jpg

How boring this board would be if we JUST talked guns!

"Will stop reloading for sex?"
    50/50 maybe.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I always viewed my driving as "freedom" and protect it at all costs. I'm a mild mannered driver who does the speed limit and is very courteous to my fellow drivers. I just don't get into piss fights on the road.

BUT..........
    In Chicago, one of my best buddies, Don and I were cruising in his 57 Chevy. An older couple cut Don off as the road narrowed. Don stood on the gas, got alongside the other car and forced it off the road into the ditch. Holy crap!

I had occasion to fight Don once and knew he was an animal in a fight. You might call him a bad ass. I damned sure didn't want any more of that so I kept my friggin' mouth shut and looked straight ahead. He just drove on........

Driving was like that in Chicago. Ralph, a giant of a man used to take people for rides in his car and the rest of us wagered on the outcome. It never failed. There was a wet spot on the seat where Ralph's passenger had been sitting! Ralph was totally friggin' nuts!

Come to think of it, Ralph and I fought once, too. That man hit me harder than I've ever been hit and I heard bells! He didn't knock me down or out but he came the closest and he may have been the one who fractured my skull.

Flash

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    How boring this board would be if we JUST talked guns!

"Will stop reloading for sex?"
    50/50 maybe.

Good question. I'm trying to run the numbers in my head but it's just giving me a headache. I guess I'm going to have to start another spreadsheet to figure it out. Thanks a lot. :)

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I enjoy reading fiction.

OP, keep it up.

I don't know if I like your fiction the most or the response to it.

Anyhoo, in the tiniest sliver of possibility that what you posted is non-fiction, by all means keep on doing what you like while driving and when you find yourself dying in the ER (if you're lucky enough to get that far) remember how much fun you had.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Well I'm glad we came to our senses here after 5 or 6 pages of raging. On a seemingly unrelated note, I did a Google search for the exact phrase "perfect example of internet trolling" and one of the hits was a link to this thread.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Traffic and bad drivers make me disproportionately angry. I have yet to find an outlet. Sometimes imagining having rocket launchers/machine guns and a cow catcher on the front of my car makes me feel a little better.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I drive a 18 wheeler for a living and try to avoid any trouble. Asshole drivers of all types will always exist, it's a lot better to just let it go. I usually just cuss out loud to myself if they piss me off.

Top Bottom