• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HitMarks1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Denton, TX
    Speaking as a former Californian who just recently moved to Texas and knows many Californians who have done the same. The people that are leaving California and moving to Texas are mostly conservatives who were tried of being treated like second-class citizens in the state of California. We were also tired of bankrolling a bankrupt state government who stood for no conservative values and paid for the many leeches that take advantage of the system. Believe me the people coming to Texas are the conservative citizens who actually pay taxes and play by the rules. The leeching liberal freeloader scumbags have no intention of leaving the state of California that bankrolls their every need to come to a state that you actually have to WORK for your keep and hang out with a bunch of Republicans. Ewwww. I mean what is the incentive of coming to a state with no income tax (Texas) if you don't have any income to begin with. Last time I checked any percentage of $0 is still $0. Lol Just my .02 and I am glad to be amongst more like minded conservative people
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom