• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    just for the record i would have proceeded the same way. and i really didnt think you'd get all commando on a news crew!! unless of course they were stealing your cows or something...

Not me! I would never act like that guy did. First off, I carry my " evil black" 12 gauge around everywhere. I simply would have confronted the trespasser, as I always do, and shown them my ugly old short barreled shotgun. It's always a pleasure to show my guns off. Im not much for arguing with people and I really dont prefer loud behavior. My ungly old gun helps to keep things " Civil"..
    Target Sports

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    "just for the record i would have proceeded the same way" as TX1911 stated. ask them sternly to leave and if they didnt, call the cops. as i really dont think a news crew would need to be "Physically" removed by me....

dinkydow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    N.E. Ohio
    The only thing that matters is the man told them to get off his property.
    Doesn't matter who they were, they were trespassing.
    Doesn't matter if the man was a racist asshole either. If he doesn't was a news media on his property, then they need to get lost.
    Doesn't matter how good of a reporter the news guy is either, if he's not welcome to be on private property, then he need's to respect the man's wishes.
    The only thing that matters is what the Property Owner Wants.
    BTW, I didn't notice the man dressed in a white sheet or pooring gasoline on a cross. All I saw was him making the news crew leave. I didnt even hear him call anybody names.
    So what all the Racist BS about?

"RACIST," is what liberals call you... when they... do not have a leg to stand on in any discussion. Anything that does not align with the communist party's "talking points"...is...of course.."Racist." People who own land, the communists are trespassing on ...are of course racists when they tell the libtards to, " GET OFF MY LAND!".

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    More of you saw this clip than most of the brain-dead, late sleeping residents of SA did.

Most of our reporters report off the front porch of the TV station, and claim "Live Report From ..."

Marvin is one of the few reporters who get out into the dirt, rain, sleet, and mud at O'dark Thirty.

He has no ingrained bias that I know of. But he does tend to side with LEOs version of events.

Good man, tough job at the worst of times.

I Don't think the man could stomp a cock-roach if it bit him on the nose.

It is not the reporter, but the producers that put him in trespass.

Be well, Live Long.

Shortround, Out! Rounds Complete!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    just for the record i would have proceeded the same way. and i really didnt think you'd get all commando on a news crew!! unless of course they were stealing your cows or something...

I would have had my Remington 870 as well, then again I'm a pretty paranoid person when it comes to people lurking about, although this would have been pretty face value.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom