Patriot Mobile

You're sitting at the house and the phone rings.....................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    you answer.
    The guy on the other end is the Pope.
    He asks you (nicely) if you'd be interested in donnig the red cross of the Templars, or the white cross of the Hospitallers, or even the black cross of the Teutonics and head on over somewhere to meet the dudes in that ISIS bunch.
    You's get to party like its 1099.
    All expenses paid.

Would you FO?
    Lynx Defense

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    But it all gos south for 13 knights, on of all days, Friday. Back in the day. Hes not that great of employer.

They got railed.

Id hang up.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    But it all gos south for 13 knights, on of all days, Friday. Back in the day. Hes not that great of employer.

They got railed.

Id hang up.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Word. Executed by a paranoid boss for being to smart. Definitely not someone I could work for! Not to mention the Catholic church didn't exactly win that last crusade.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Wouldn't go on Crusade for the Pope.... Jesus Christ, certainly. In fact I'm pretty sure that come Armageddon the Muslims will be fighting on the wrong side and we'll be able to dispatch as many as we want with impunity. Until then we can only kill the ones that take up arms against us, the rest we have to tolerate.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No offense.

Dumb thread is dumb.

Lets all fight about religion and spice this up a bit.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    No offense.

Dumb thread is dumb.

Lets all fight about religion and spice this up a bit.

Not so dumb as you think YG. Before the return of the Shekinah (divine presence) to the Tabernacle on the Temple Mount, Ezekiel prophesied that the 3rd Temple must be rebuilt and that the Shekinah would reenter through the Eastern Gate (Ezekiel 43:4). Suleiman sealed the gate in 1541 from whence it has remained closed. It will have to be re-opened.

There are three prevailing theories as to where the "Holy of Holies" was located. One is but scant feet from the rock where Mohammed ascended to heaven inside the Dome of the Rock, the second is the NW corner of the Temple Mount about 300 feet from the Dome and the third is that the original resting place of the Arc of the Covenant is at the SW corner in the Al-Aqsa mosque. Further intense archaeological study is required to determine the exact spot. The problem is, Muslim authorities forbid any investigation of the Temple Mount, let alone the building of any temple, even if it didn't interfere with their mosques.

So, are Christians to be deprived of the rebuilding of the Third Temple forever? Remember, the Temple Mount was and is, and forever shall remain Jewish and through the Son of God, Christian. If Muslims won't share the Temple Mount, then eventually it will have to be taken in a Crusade. That much is undeniable.

Talk of a "Crusade" is not dumb.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not so dumb as you think YG. Before the return of the Shekinah (divine presence) to the Tabernacle on the Temple Mount, Ezekiel prophesied that the 3rd Temple must be rebuilt and that the Shekinah would reenter through the Eastern Gate (Ezekiel 43:4). Suleiman sealed the gate in 1541 from whence it has remained closed. It will have to be re-opened.

There are three prevailing theories as to where the "Holy of Holies" was located. One is but scant feet from the rock where Mohammed ascended to heaven inside the Dome of the Rock, the second is the NW corner of the Temple Mount about 300 feet from the Dome and the third is that the original resting place of the Arc of the Covenant is at the SW corner in the Al-Aqsa mosque. Further intense archaeological study is required to determine the exact spot. The problem is, Muslim authorities forbid any investigation of the Temple Mount, let alone the building of any temple, even if it didn't interfere with their mosques.

So, are Christians to be deprived of the rebuilding of the Third Temple forever? Remember, the Temple Mount was and is, and forever shall remain Jewish and through the Son of God, Christian. If Muslims won't share the Temple Mount, then eventually it will have to be taken in a Crusade. That much is undeniable.

Talk of a "Crusade" is not dumb.

After reading this post a couple if times and giving it some though.......my opinion remains, and maybe a little more set.

That would be dumb.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    YG, don't be against it just because I'm for it.

Not only should you read the Bible more, you need to delve into the prevailing school of thought into the re-building of the Third Temple. There currently is a Temple institute that is assembling reproductions of the ceremonial Menorah, the Table of Shewbread, Golden Altar of Incense, and Brazen Laver as well as training priests in the temple ceremonies so that they're ready when the time is nigh.

My wife and I donate to this group.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    So you would do exactly what you condemn ISIS for doing......interesting.

Have you been drinking? Never said anything of the sort. Please try to not go off on tangents when some of us are trying to have a discussion.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    YG, don't be against it just because I'm for it.

Not only should you read the Bible more, you need to delve into the prevailing school of thought into the re-building of the Third Temple. There currently is a Temple institute that is assembling reproductions of the ceremonial Menorah, the Table of Shewbread, Golden Altar of Incense, and Brazen Laver as well as training priests in the temple ceremonies so that they're ready when the time is nigh.

My wife and I donate to this group.

Your opinion isn't important enough to influence mine.

I've read the bible, reading again would not have the effect you would expect it to.

Didn't watch the vid you posted. Probably won't.

Top Bottom