APOD Firearms

You're sitting at the house and the phone rings.....................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Actually....you did!
    Puh-Leeze! Have you been keeping up with the news? Have you read what radical moslems, and by that I'm not just referring to ISIS, have been doing around the world? Kidnapping young girls to sell, murdering children, ethnic cleansing, rape, beheading, beheading CHILDREN!, car bombs, attacking school buses......Have you been asleep for the past few decades?

Armageddon is the final battle between good and evil and Christian soldiers will fight soldiers of Satan.....not rape, behead, kidnap or torture their wives and children.

Get a clue Duckie!

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Puh-Leeze! Have you been keeping up with the news? Have you read what radical moslems, and by that I'm not just referring to ISIS, have been doing around the world? Kidnapping young girls to sell, murdering children, ethnic cleansing, rape, beheading, beheading CHILDREN!, car bombs, attacking school buses......Have you been asleep for the past few decades?

Armageddon is the final battle between good and evil and Christian soldiers will fight soldiers of Satan.....not rape, behead, kidnap or torture their wives and children.

Get a clue Duckie!

Please point out where it is I said they weren't doing any of that before you go on a condescending attack of my knowledge. I am well aware of what they are doing and I am keenly aware that they are monsters.

I was simply pointing out that you did in fact state that we would kill them for the same reasons they are trying to kill us. Radical Muslims have declared a "holy war" against us so when you say "Christian soldiers will fight the soldiers of Satan" you are saying we will declare a holy war on them.....sure, our tactics may be different but the reasons are the same.

What happens when one of Satan's soldiers is a child? Or when one of his soldiers is a woman? Is it only men that will fight for Satan? Will Satan's soldiers not take the form of women and children?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    If someone calls you on the phone claiming to be Jesus you may want to verify their authenticity before doing whatever it is they say to do. LOL

Jesus calls me all the time. He mostly tells me to flip over the trashcans down the street. Idk why, but Im sure its the path to heaven.

Amen

P.S. Jesus if youre reading this, please stop calling collect.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX

What does that have to do with anything? The BoA won't take place till after the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    What does that have to do with anything? The BoA won't take place till after the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

You have the timeline ass-backwards.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ugh, wow the neighbors are pissed. Jesus called about 9:30 last night told me to toss their trash cans, again.

"Sent from a iBong6"

Top Bottom