• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Shiner Ruby Redbird is a pretty good summer weather beer. I was never a fan of fruit flavored, or infused beers, but this one really surprised me. I really do enjoy it. Problem is in my area, I can't get it by itself. Only in the Sampler Packs.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Shiner Ruby Redbird is a pretty good summer weather beer. I was never a fan of fruit flavored, or infused beers, but this one really surprised me. I really do enjoy it. Problem is in my area, I can't get it by itself. Only in the Sampler Packs.
    will have to try that one

Rahr is good

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    will look for it

I have gotten some of the other sample packs which I liked to be able to try different ones

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Had it in Mississippi a couple years ago. I thought it was decent.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's decent beer. But, Duvel is my absolute favorite! I've been drinking beer for 60 years and have never had better! Just my personal opinion! It's too expensive to drink for me unless there is a special occasion!
    Stumbled on a 4 pack this week. Hot damn… it’ll kick ass and never take names. In the words of Major Payne “makes me feel all funny inside.”

Damn good beer. I can always appreciate a high ethanol content brew.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Did not see any at the beer store, but did see some other four packs. Do not recall the name, but also Belguin.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Yuengling was a popular beer back in South Carolina but, I didn't care for it.
    I can relate to the part where you had to try it because it wasn't available. Back in the early 1970's in Virginia we had of Coors beer. Of course, we couldn't get it in Virginia. I knew some truck drivers that hauled furniture to the west coast and hauled produce back east.
    I got one of them to bring me a case of Coors. I was very disappointed.
    The greatest and most effective marketing tool known to man is, "You can't have it."

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I tried Yuengling a couple of years ago when I was in Atlanta. Nothing special. We have plenty of better beers in Texas.

I prefer Rahr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Rahr Texas Red.

My fav is Murphy’s Irish Red but it appears they don’t sell it in Texas anymore.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I am not much of a beer connoisseur but when I’d travel back east I enjoyed drinking Yuengling.

I am looking forward to trying it here.

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Just picked up a 12 pack, it’s better than I expected! Sure I prefer others, preferably darker styles, but it’s definitely drinkable. I do really want to find and try their black and tan and Hershey’s porter though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Yuengling was a popular beer back in South Carolina but, I didn't care for it.
    I can relate to the part where you had to try it because it wasn't available. Back in the early 1970's in Virginia we had of Coors beer. Of course, we couldn't get it in Virginia. I knew some truck drivers that hauled furniture to the west coast and hauled produce back east.
    I got one of them to bring me a case of Coors. I was very disappointed.
    The greatest and most effective marketing tool known to man is, "You can't have it."
    I remember the Coors ad campaign along the same lines in the form of Smokey and the Bandit. I still want the car.

Top Bottom