• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    Don't know if this link to an article has been posted already (if it has, I apologize), but I think it brings a bit of sanity to what seems to be getting out of control. Of course, it's just my opinion...
    Trayvon Martin verdict: Racism, hate crimes prosecution, and other overreactions. - Slate Magazine
    Hardly a bit of sanity... Zimmerman broke no law and certainly was within all that is moral. For someone interested in security, an unknown individual wandering around in the dark is suspicious. Inferring that he might be a problem is logical and no mistake. Mistake #2... getting out of the vehicle to attempt to maintain contact with the suspicious party is hardly illogical or illegal. Mistake #3... Z gave up following Martin because he lost contact. Attempting to specifically define where he was is not a mistake. The first mistake was the sucker punch delivered by Travon. Everything up to that point was "of the mind" and did no harm to anyone. (sorry that it's all strung together... enter key will not create a new line)

PapaG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Near College Station
    I wonder if this will be a your group vs. my group. LULAC and LaRaza vs the NAACP and the NBPP. I think the number game is in favor of LULAC and LaRaza. LULAC and LaRaza should be after the DOJ to investigate the Florida Governor, the prosecution on civil rights violations, with holding information from the defense team and so on.

Last edited:

Kenny D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Crosby, Texas
    I spoke with a couple of co-workers who are by the way Hispanic and apparently the Spanish speaking TV news has not been giving this much airtime. They really didn't have any clue of what is going on. I am afraid that until the Spanish media starts on this coverage, LULAC and LaRaza are not going to respond.

Top Bottom