Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I suppose it is gun violence. Necessary and legal gun violence used to stop a brutal attack. We going to call it gun violence in Afghanistan or when cops shoot someone justifiably? They are not honest or consistent.

Yes they do. Alot of the names that they read from their little list are criminals that are shot in the act by cops and citizens.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    As an aside, and it may be purely coincidental, but there was a very significant LE presence on the freeways of Houston today. Put over a hundred miles on today, mostly on the beltway, and saw a ton of cops running traffic. Mostly Constables on B8, Sheriff and DPS on 290. Zero troubles on the road, everyone seemed pretty normal.
    The Trayvonettes waited until a work day to be a nuisance: Houstonians rally against Zimmerman acquittal - Houston Chronicle
    Marchers shut down southbound traffic along Texas 288 at Southmore for about 10-15 minutes. No police were seen. The crowds allowed an ambulance to pass, but other motorists were forced to wait.
    So no citations issued or arrests for this BS? I am disappoint!

CitizenSeven

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Dallas
    If Zimmerman gets his gun back (he should, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got lost in evidence), I wonder what he could get for it in auction? It looks like the MSRP for that model is around 350, +/- depending on finish, but that specific gun is now historically significant. It shouldn't be, of course: punk attacks wrong guy, pays price, too bad so sad, end of story. It doesn't look like that's how the MSM is going to let that be, increasing the interest and thus value of that specific firearm. Hell, I'd be interested up until the 500 mark, but I'm not really a collector. If he plays it right, I wouldn't be surprised if he could 10x that amount easily either from ardent 2A supporters or the Trayvon crowd.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    One of the jurors was interviewed over the weekend but I don't remember which outlet, they said she has a book writing deal. I can't blame her for taking advantage of the circumstance.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The Trayvonettes waited until a work day to be a nuisance: Houstonians rally against Zimmerman acquittal - Houston Chronicle
    So no citations issued or arrests for this BS? I am disappoint!

I got news for 'em. I remember the Rodney King riots and what happens to people who stop because an angry mob is blocking the road. Stand across it if you want, I'm not going to be the next guy who gets his head beat in on national TV.

I wish 'em luck and hope they move in time.

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    I got news for 'em. I remember the Rodney King riots and what happens to people who stop because an angry mob is blocking the road. Stand across it if you want, I'm not going to be the next guy who gets his head beat in on national TV.

I wish 'em luck and hope they move in time.

this right here. protest or not, blocking my way and walking up to my vehicle while waving your fists and shouting is a very bad idea.

I read elsewhere they stopped people from driving around on the grass.

Top Bottom