• shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Physician: Zimmerman had broken nose, black eye
    By NBC News and msnbc.com

The day after George Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a family physician wrote in a report obtained by ABC News that Zimmerman had a broken nose, “a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.”

The three-page medical report is part of the discovery -- stacks of documents and CDs – currently being examined by the prosecution and the defense, ABC News reported.

Full Article Here
    Venture Surplus ad

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    If you're trying to imply what he did was right, you are wrong.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHx1yprAqXvFMl3BO8MDVWPFpD3_91ySmPpks26lmyuCplqrVVueTbbedHfg.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you're trying to imply what he did was right, you are wrong.

Shooting someone who is in the proccess of beating your head on a sidewalk and punching you in the face?

But thats my speculation of what happened that I have formed from evidence that has been released such as medical reports, video, witness statements, etc

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I had worse injuries than Zimmerman's from high school scraps

[FONT=georgia, serif]broken nose, “a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury. Dam those must have been some [/FONT][FONT=georgia, serif]scraps[/FONT][FONT=georgia, serif]. The best I can do is say I ruptured a dude's kidney. But seriously though.. you must have been in some scraps.[/FONT]

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Shooting someone who is in the proccess of beating your head on a sidewalk and punching you in the face?

But thats my speculation of what happened that I have formed from evidence that has been released such as medical reports, video, witness statements, etc
    How do you know Trayvon wasn't defending himself from some vigilante that pulled a gun on him? I'm not saying thats the case....I'm just asking how you know thats not how it went down?

Oh...you DON'T know thats not how it went down? Ahhh.....That's right we only have bits and pieces of info that has been released by a media that can't tell an AK47 from a Flintlock.

Thanks, but I will wait for all the evidence to get released, which wont be until AFTER a trial.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    All I know is that the regular media is feeding us what they want us to see (Zimmerman is a racist WHITE hispanic that killed a little kid in cold blood because he was eating skittles) and that the counter point to that media says that Martin (let's use last names for both to be fair) was acting really sketchy and when he realized he was being followed he attacked Zimmerman and beat him into the concrete until Zimmerman's life was spared by protecting himself with his self defense weapon. The truth lies somewhere between the 2 accounts, and there will be a trial where all the evidence is released and a verdict has been agreed upon by a group of peers. Then, maybe we will get some perspective on what actually happened.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    a9c79c8f.jpg

I have no idea what really happened, what I do know, is that the liberal media has blatently lied about George Zimmerman to make him look guilty. All of the new/truthful evidence is pointing to George's side of the story.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Must be nice to make life altering decisions regarding others without the benefit of evidence.

I dont think you need fear ever being sat on a jury.

Ther is aquite a bit of ''evidence'' that has been realeased but for those of us outside the courtroom it is our dis advantage to have to sift through it and make a judgement on what is media hype and what has support. From what I've seen from the Martin side, hype that has been shown to be false time and time again.

From the zimmerman side, evidence has been released which support his claims.

Yes, I believe he acted in self defense. With the information at hand I have formed that opinion. Evidence supporting murder consists mostly(from what I've seen) of a bag of skittles, sweet tea, and a 5 yr old photo.

After enough false information from one side or group they inevitably begin to lose credit.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm still withholding my decision on this matter but it does appear that facts are seeping into the emotional process. Stay tuned until we get the final story.

Flash

Top Bottom