• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I don't know, maybe he was more of a douche bag. Oh, the ass hatish guy. I had my Glock 17 laying on the bench and the first thing he says after hello, is "Why does everybody like Glocks?" "I only shoot Sigs". I said I have Glocks, Springfield, S&W, and Rugers, they're all good. He says nothing. And then, "9mm doesn't do anything". I just chuckled to myself. He started in about he normally just practices with his back up gun, but today he was going to get some practice with his duty gun. Said he was going to do his "drills".

I mentioned this was the first time for me to shoot Freedom Munitions ammo. He said he uses "training ammo". I said I carry HST for EDC. He says, "We use Federal".

So he takes his Sig .40 cal up to the 15 yard line. Draws and starts a slow walk and firing at the 2 silhouette targets he had put up. LOL, by the time he gets to 7 yards, there are holes in both targets, everywhere but center mass. He would certainly have wounded the BG. Maybe he was aiming for the non-lethal areas I don't know.

Maybe he was a LEO, maybe he was a security guard, or maybe he was neither. I didn't really want to even ask. He was about 5'9" and pushing 300 lbs, so I'm going with mall ninja.

End of story.
    Lynx Defense

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Counter point: Its called training. Maybe when he first started he couldn't hit the target. Maybe today he did better than ever.

Or, maybe he is just a knucklehead.

:usflag:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Glad I didn't go to the range today. My shooting is dreadful, but I would never dis a person about their gun - well, except for the guy at work with a Taurus.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I don't know, maybe he was more of a douche bag. Oh, the ass hatish guy. I had my Glock 17 laying on the bench and the first thing he says after hello, is "Why does everybody like Glocks?" "I only shoot Sigs". I said I have Glocks, Springfield, S&W, and Rugers, they're all good. He says nothing. And then, "9mm doesn't do anything". I just chuckled to myself. He started in about he normally just practices with his back up gun, but today he was going to get some practice with his duty gun. Said he was going to do his "drills".

I mentioned this was the first time for me to shoot Freedom Munitions ammo. He said he uses "training ammo". I said I carry HST for EDC. He says, "We use Federal".

So he takes his Sig .40 cal up to the 15 yard line. Draws and starts a slow walk and firing at the 2 silhouette targets he had put up. LOL, by the time he gets to 7 yards, there are holes in both targets, everywhere but center mass. He would certainly have wounded the BG. Maybe he was aiming for the non-lethal areas I don't know.

Maybe he was a LEO, maybe he was a security guard, or maybe he was neither. I didn't really want to even ask. He was about 5'9" and pushing 300 lbs, so I'm going with mall ninja.

End of story.

What range did you go to, if I might ask?

Top Bottom