• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wanted one for a while. Almost bought one here but @vmax beat me to it.
    I wanted to thread the barrel on mine. Would be nice as an SBR also. But don’t trust the ATF concerning anything and didn’t want to replace all the internals to be complaint with import rules.

Hate to get my dog shot because manufacturing an SBR doesn’t really count as manufacturing even though they call it manufacturing. Or tripling the cost of having the barrel threaded, plus it would look silly.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    He has verbal diarrhea. At the 15-minute point, he was still dancing around foreshadowing and setting up for a relevant finish.
    He sums 30 minutes of drivel with up with, "communicating values" and "they have a lack of external messaging" as the main issue. Nothing substantive.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

I bought one of their plate carriers last week. Hope to get it in Wednesday and try it out at the range soon.

Lucas is growing on me. He doesn't seem pretentious like I thought just straight up and really cares about God and freedom.... if DD plays their cards right I'll sell my PSA for pennies and use it to reinvest in a DD gun.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I mean, aside from firing the same bullets but slower…

.25-06 fired from a Savage rifle is the way to truly maximize what is possible from any shoulder fired weapon.
    In a shorter action with less powder. I don't think the deer can tell the difference on their end. ;)

Plus, the 25-06 won't fit in the best gun Savage ever made. The Savage 99.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Do ya'll realize brcc is advertising here...?

They should look up what was said about them here and not all that long ago...

PS, while I own Browning, Colt, Ruger, among others, I really like my Taurus G3c, 1000 or so downrange with a single hiccup.

My wife shoots a Taurus GX4...same thing, lots of rounds sent downrange with nary a hiccup firing a number of different manufactures stuff too.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I forgot to mention, my very first rifle was a Remington 22 LR single shot, bought in 1958.

It was wonderfully accurate.

In 1962, I bought another brand new Remington 22 LR bolt action, but this one was a repeater with a Weaver 4 power scope...also another wonderfully accurate rifle.

Remington made great stuff in the distant past...

TexasHorn7

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2023
    Dallas
    I forgot to mention, my very first rifle was a Remington 22 LR single shot, bought in 1958.

It was wonderfully accurate.

In 1962, I bought another brand new Remington 22 LR bolt action, but this one was a repeater with a Weaver 4 power scope...also another wonderfully accurate rifle.

Remington made great stuff in the distant past...

I bought a Remington V3 shotgun right after the bankruptcy on a close out. Excellent shotgun for the money.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom