• Status
    Not open for further replies.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Here - check out the journalist's photos. Remembering Namir Noor-Eldeen - Lens Blog - NYTimes.com Hmm... how did he get on-scene that fast all those times? There are still insurgents running around in many pics. Are you telling me that a journalist can get there faster than Apaches that are already in the air?

What those photos tell me? He was buddy-buddy enough with the insurgents that he was the equivalent of "embedded" with them. I'm not saying he was one of them, but if you lie down with dogs...

I get that. What bothers me is the "That's what they get for bringing their kids to a war." In another video, you clearly hear a soldier yell, "Damn! I blew that kids head off!" and laughing about it. I'm not suggesting they get all somber and shed a tear, but I'm not comfortable with them enjoying the killing either. I'm not being critical, please understand. I admire these guys and appreciate what they do. I'm just wondering if this might be indicative of some of the psychological (or psychopathic?) problems that might rear their ugly heads when the soldier is reacquainted with civilian life.

To understand this a little better, I'd suggest you read On Killing by Lt. Col Dave Grossman. The training we give our troops involves making them want to kill on command. Basically, they're trained to associate shooting people with positive feelings.
    Venture Surplus ad

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    To understand this a little better, I'd suggest you read On Killing by Lt. Col Dave Grossman. The training we give our troops involves making them want to kill on command. Basically, they're trained to associate shooting people with positive feelings.

Read it... which is one reason why I find this discomforting.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    did i state anywhere in any of my posts to just go around killing everyone?? Um NOOOOOOO!! and did i say all muslims must die?? Um NOOOOOO!! and as for tactics in war, screw all that we're better than them crap!! these people are trying to kill us!! with some of the most horrific tactics. so ive plainly stated, kill ANY AND ALL WHO WANT TO DO HARM TO AMERICANS!! so use WHATEVER TACICS NEEDED TO FINISH THE FIGHT SOONER THAN LATER!!. and if you fight a war with boyscout tactics, you'll NEVER WIN!! YEAH, ask McCain how that worked out in the last election!!

You said "whatever methods and frame of mind it takes." While you may be THINKING reasonable methods, your statement implies differently. Our enemy interprets "whatever methods and frame of mind it takes" quite differently we generally do. This is my point. Your wide open "whatever it takes" is dangerous. In fact, it is the "whatever frame of mind" that is particularly dangerous. I'm not so concerned about the tactics, because I'm with you. We're either in it to win, or we're not. I'm concerned about the soldiers conditioned (either by the military or the mean streets of wherever) to enjoy the killing. We ARE better than them. We can take the fight to them using overwhelming, decisive tactics. This doesn't mean we must convert ourselves to hate-filled, psychopathic killers. A man can act like an animal, but an animal cannot act like a man.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    this is entertaining DoubleAction!! ok let me put it this way and maybe it'll be easier to understand my views on this. lets say there were 25 deadly cowardly terrorists that assisted in the twin towers 911 HORRIFIC ACT sitting in a room in afghanistan having a big pow-wow and there was also women and children in another room in the same building, I'D give the order to take out the whole building!!! take no chances and COMPLETELY WIPE OUT THE ENEMY!! next im sure you've seen that showtime series DEXTER..... well again, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF THE SLIME IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there were more DEXTERS running around, i wouldnt have to worry as much about some PEDIPHILE snatching up my little boys!! cause again, "EVERYONE WANTS TO GO EASY ON THE HORRIFIC THINGS THAT HAPPEN AND THE NUTS THAT DO THEM IN THIS INSANE WORLD WE LIVE IN"!! so reasonable methods to me are, ANYTHING THAT WILL END THE LIFE THE QUICKEST OF ANYONE WHO WILL HARM AMERICANS HERE LOCALLY AND OVERSEAS!! you know its funny, why was crime in our great country less in the 50's?? cause our gvmnt didnt F-CK around when it came to punishments!! but now, SH-T!! dirtbags aint afraid of robbing sh-t anymore cause they get a couple of yrs and get right back out again!! SO THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    this is entertaining DoubleAction!! ok let me put it this way and maybe it'll be easier to understand my views on this. lets say there were 25 deadly cowardly terrorists that assisted in the twin towers 911 HORRIFIC ACT sitting in a room in afghanistan having a big pow-wow and there was also women and children in another room in the same building, I'D give the order to take out the whole building!!! take no chances and COMPLETELY WIPE OUT THE ENEMY!!

And afterward, will you laugh about the women and children who died, commenting that this is what happens when they consort with terrorists? I feel like you're evading my point. I'm not opposed to taking out the terrorists along with the women and children, if we either didn't know they were there at the time or simply knew that we'd never see this opportunity again. Now, if you answered yes to my question, then your response illustrates the problem. If you believe that their deaths were unfortunate, but necessary in order to save thousands of lives, we have no disagreement.

next im sure you've seen that showtime series DEXTER..... well again, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF THE SLIME IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there were more DEXTERS running around, i wouldnt have to worry as much about some PEDIPHILE snatching up my little boys!! cause again, "EVERYONE WANTS TO GO EASY ON THE HORRIFIC THINGS THAT HAPPEN AND THE NUTS THAT DO THEM IN THIS INSANE WORLD WE LIVE IN"!!

so reasonable methods to me are, ANYTHING THAT WILL END THE LIFE THE QUICKEST OF ANYONE WHO WILL HARM AMERICANS HERE LOCALLY AND OVERSEAS!! you know its funny, why was crime in our great country less in the 50's?? cause our gvmnt didnt F-CK around when it came to punishments!! but now, SH-T!! dirtbags aint afraid of robbing sh-t anymore cause they get a couple of yrs and get right back out again!! SO THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with Dexter is that he deprives the accused molester of due process as guaranteed by our Constitution. The molester should get his day in court and, if convicted, be handed the harshest punishment we can muster. If he's given the death penalty, he gets one appeal in 90 days and then we flip the switch. Again, one doesn't take joy in killing the molester, but in all of those children who are safer because he's off the street.

The problem with "the ends justify the means" is it can be easily applied to you or me when our government sees fit.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    And afterward, will you laugh about the women and children who died, commenting that this is what happens when they consort with terrorists? I feel like you're evading my point. I'm not opposed to taking out the terrorists along with the women and children, if we either didn't know they were there at the time or simply knew that we'd never see this opportunity again. Now, if you answered yes to my question, then your response illustrates the problem. If you believe that their deaths were unfortunate, but necessary in order to save thousands of lives, we have no disagreement.
    no i wouldnt laugh when it came to the women and children that died in the previous scenario. it just happened to be part of a solution to a bigger problem yet sad.

The problem with Dexter is that he deprives the accused molester of due process as guaranteed by our Constitution. The molester should get his day in court and, if convicted, be handed the harshest punishment we can muster. If he's given the death penalty, he gets one appeal in 90 days and then we flip the switch. Again, one doesn't take joy in killing the molester, but in all of those children who are safer because he's off the street.

The problem with "the ends justify the means" is it can be easily applied to you or me when our government sees fit.
    and as far as the courts/law???? are you KIDDING???? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SICKOS HAVE DONE HORRIBLE THINGS TO LITTLE KIDS AND ONLY GOT A FEW YRS??? and those kids were ruined for life!! and once released they've gotten caught doing it again. so NO the courts dont give enough justice on a first offender for pediphelia cause once is already too much!! and you cannot change sick peoples minds like theirs!! so yes i like dexters methods!! up above in my first comment oops!!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    this is entertaining DoubleAction!! ok let me put it this way and maybe it'll be easier to understand my views on this. lets say there were 25 deadly cowardly terrorists that assisted in the twin towers 911 HORRIFIC ACT sitting in a room in afghanistan having a big pow-wow and there was also women and children in another room in the same building, I'D give the order to take out the whole building!!! take no chances and COMPLETELY WIPE OUT THE ENEMY!! next im sure you've seen that showtime series DEXTER..... well again, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF THE SLIME IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there were more DEXTERS running around, i wouldnt have to worry as much about some PEDIPHILE snatching up my little boys!! cause again, "EVERYONE WANTS TO GO EASY ON THE HORRIFIC THINGS THAT HAPPEN AND THE NUTS THAT DO THEM IN THIS INSANE WORLD WE LIVE IN"!! so reasonable methods to me are, ANYTHING THAT WILL END THE LIFE THE QUICKEST OF ANYONE WHO WILL HARM AMERICANS HERE LOCALLY AND OVERSEAS!! you know its funny, why was crime in our great country less in the 50's?? cause our gvmnt didnt F-CK around when it came to punishments!! but now, SH-T!! dirtbags aint afraid of robbing sh-t anymore cause they get a couple of yrs and get right back out again!! SO THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, your mindset is no different than that of the insurgents we are fighting. They see things very similarly to you.

Their 9/11 is when US troops drop a bomb on a village, or light up several insurgents and take some collateral targets with them.

Imagine a foreign occupation of the United States for almost a decade. Where would you stand?

Not justifying their methodology or means, but you have to understand that you are closer to them than you think.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    and as far as the courts/law???? are you KIDDING???? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SICKOS HAVE DONE HORRIBLE THINGS TO LITTLE KIDS AND ONLY GOT A FEW YRS??? and those kids were ruined for life!! and once released they've gotten caught doing it again. so NO the courts dont give enough justice on a first offender for pediphelia cause once is already too much!! and you cannot change sick peoples minds like theirs!! so yes i like dexters methods!! up above in my first comment oops!!

Dexter's methods are anarchial and very un-American. America established a court system to avoid this very thing.

However glorified and wonderful it'd be to have violent criminals head's explode via a switch, it is hypocritical of our code of laws.

The true American method would be to fix the laws, and fix the punishment.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Texas i agree with you 100% on the above statement. but look at the direction our country is even headed now!! laws have been getting softer over the last 4 decades and there IS NO TIME SOON ITS EVER GOING TO GET BACK TO THE TOUGHER LAWS THAT WERE ONCE THE NORM!! A whiter collar criminal gets 20 yrs for embezzling $$$ and a pediphile gets probation!! come-on its only gonna get worse!!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas

No, not kidding at all. I agree with you in principal, but we are a nation of laws. In many ways, our system stinks on ice, but it's the one we've got and it's the best one on Earth. Vigilantism is wrong on so many levels. Widespread vigilantism will almost guarantee our loss of our rights as guaranteed under the 2nd Amendment.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Texas i agree with you 100% on the above statement. but look at the direction our country is even headed now!! laws have been getting softer over the last 4 decades and there IS NO TIME SOON ITS EVER GOING TO GET BACK TO THE TOUGHER LAWS THAT WERE ONCE THE NORM!! A whiter collar criminal gets 20 yrs for embezzling $$$ and a pediphile gets probation!! come-on its only gonna get worse!!

Yep, we need to enforce sentencing and stop trying to reform criminals. Jail needs to be hell on Earth, and a place where no man or woman dares to enter.

Criminality will never go away, but we don't have to have Club Fed either. I think a harsh dose of reality would help instill some motivation to stay out of prison.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    yeah but the problem is, they give the convicted felon more rights in prison than a homeless vietnam vet living on the streets of dallas!!! heck a convicted felon get free meals, a place to sleep, a job inside to earn $$, all the education he wants for free, free cable/satellite tv , free healthcare/dentistry, a free college degree and the list is endless. and HE BROKE THE LAW AND WAS CONVICTED!! whats wrong with our gvnmnt leaders????????????????????

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    You won't get much sympathy from me in regards to the vast majority of homeless people.

Texas used to have jails that paid for themselves and more, but lobbyists and lawyers have since changed that.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

So... Let me get this straight. You are saying it is O.K. to ignore the actual Law, and the due process therof so that you dont have to worry about "pediphiles" ? To go out and kill women children and the infirm, becasue of the area they live in? Or the place they happen to be at a given moment. Thats O.K. is what you are saying, right? Pardon me i'm jsut trying to get this straight like i said.
    Basically what im getting from you in this thread , correct me if im wrong, is that you would LOVE to have more people running around killing people in a pre-meditated and unlawful manner based on alleged guilt or guilt by association. Or maybe you would liek to be one of those people to pass judgemnt from their divine seat high in your angry chair (no doubt with a capslock key mounted into the arm rest) where you could spout profanities, and deliver supreme justice, in the form of death to them, their freinds their family.
    We have a legal system for a reason, we have rules of engagement for a reason. IMHO your train of thought has left the station a long time ago, and it seams to me you are simply trying to be as offensive and radical sounding as you can. I have been known to jump to conclusions, but the posts you have provided in this thread seam to show (as Tx1911 pointed out) the same attitude and unreasonable mindset as the "ENEMY" that we need to "COMPLETELY WIPE OUT"...

obviously the best way to do this is to kill EVERYONE especially the kids, becasue "THE LITTLE F-CKERS TURN INTO BIG F-CKERS".
    and you talk about your little boys?
    how can you support and encourage the killing of children. would you drop the hammer on a 8 year old kid becasue his dad wears desert garb and an ak on his back?
    by that logic could somone with diffrent beliefs than you shoot your kid int he face becasue his old man carries a .45 in his belt?

once again, i have to say it. Mr. Spock would be pissed.

btw. leave some exclamation points for the rest of us big guy.

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    God Bless Our Troops!
    They were doing what they have been trained to do and do it to the nth degree.
    The spin on the engagement is yet another example of sad sack, limp wristed, more hugs and kisses anti war proganda being fed to the sheeple.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Hey Wolfy, heres my reply to your post. yup on the pediphiles as the law clearly shows especially in libtard states it doesnt convict hard enough!! a first offense should be death as there is no fixing them sickos!! and Yup the enemy needs to be completely wiped out!! and as a father im not out running around w/ a .45 in my belt blowing up buildings in N.Y.!! i go to work and feed my family!! you fail to realize the terrorists i request to be wiped out do the most horrific acts in this worlds!! and drag their kids along with them???and last time i checked 8 yr olds WERE running aroung SOMALIA with AK47's trying to kill our soldiers during that horrible mess!! you may not like my views but alot of people agree with me!! and some of your views IS ALSO WHY OUR COUNTRY IS SO WEAK AND PARTIALLY DESTROYED NOW!!!!! when we gave up our hard beliefs and hard on criminal mentality, that was the beginning of our downfall!! and as far as STARTREK, that explains it your a trekkie!! and there's no more exclamation points as i have used the last one here LiL Feller!!

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Hey Wolfy, heres my reply to your post. yup on the pediphiles as the law clearly shows especially in libtard states it doesnt convict hard enough!! a first offense should be death as there is no fixing them sickos!! and Yup the enemy needs to be completely wiped out!! and as a father im not out running around w/ a .45 in my belt blowing up buildings in N.Y.!! i go to work and feed my family!! you fail to realize the terrorists i request to be wiped out do the most horrific acts in this worlds!! and drag their kids along with them??? you may not like my views but alot of people agree with me!! and some of your views IS ALSO WHY OUR COUNTRY IS SO WEAK AND PARTIALLY DESTROYED NOW!!!!! when we gave up our hard beliefs and hard on criminal mentality, that was the beginning of our downfall!! and as far as STARTREK, that explains it your a trekkie!! and there's no more exclamation points as i have used the last one here LiL Feller!!

LoL
    Now I'm the first one to condone shooting first and asking questions later, but IMHO there is no reason for ripping apart kids with vulcan cannons.
    no matter who their parents are. as for dragging their kids along into battle, you need to realize this was a built up and populated city. not behind some bunker.

FYI I am also pro military and anti pedophile. i dont think it would be a stretch to slice off those guy's dicks hang them by their armss and let them bleed out like a stuck pig making blutwurst. as for my views being among the reasons our republic is in ruins, i couldn't disagree more.

the circumvention of the due process of law, and the attitude of a large percentage of americans supporting this kind of thinking is.
    because when you open the door for that kind of action, you are opening the door for it to be applied to true patriots, such as us.
    i think it is important to realize we are on the same side, we are for the restoration of our republic. and to not fall into the traps that the media has laid for us. it is improtant to remember that each and every person no matter how morally bankrupt and depraved or even unworthy, is entitled to a fair trial, and is innocent until proven guilty. im not saying we should be lenient with sexual offenders or murders or terrorists, but i am saying that when these principles are compromised they arent jsut compromised for this type of offender, they are completely thrown out the window for all of us. it is a slippery slope that this nation is already sliding down.

now dont get the wrong idea, i'm not saying we should extend constitutional rights to enemy combatants, (the true enemy combatants), but i do believe that american citizens are entitled to those rights. and if those rights are infringed, and rescinded among the pond scum masquerading as human beings, that sets the precedent for them being stripped from you and i.
    obviously there are things we don't agree on, but that is a natural thing. but extermination of an entire culture should not be one of them.
    anyone that denies that there is corruption in our military is either in denial or to lazy and/or stupid to do their own research.
    anyone who thinks that the solution to our problems is bigger gov't and giving more power to the federal and global elite / government is sadly mistaken. that type of thinking is what is damning our country and our fellow citizens to poverty and subjugation.

it is time to wake up, be responsible, take back the states, and reclaim our republic before the shit hits the fan.

and as for the trekkie thing,
    #1 i prefer the term 'trekker'
    #2 to hell witht he federation of planets as it is an extension of the UN which is a load of horseshit.
    #3 Logic is key, and if you step outside yourself for jsut a moment and think things through objectively, you might learn something.
    #4 Mr. Spock is way cool.

heheh and as far as Lil feller goes, i bet ya a dollar im bigger than you are
    Roflmao.
    and i do agree this is rather entertaining.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    oh and here is some more ammo for you to use on me, i also play d&d, and love hi-point, plus i am pro saturday night special.

;)

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    you're funny Wolfy!! and ILMAO to your trek analysis. 6',1" and 265 since ya mentioned it.;) and yes you've definately made this a fun exchange of words. thanks TS

6'6" 275 lbs ;) (last time i weighed, though I've been hitting the cream cheese bagels a lot lately)
    ya owe me a dollar.
    LoL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member