• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Wear the backpack as a front pack.....to keep women from getting too close to your peepee.

This does leave your ass exposed for gay guys and dominant fems to come up and peg you right in the booty hole though. You need two backpacks - one in front, one in the back, to ensure that your vital essence is preserved and no one can steal your virginity, except maybe for Big Dick Randy.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This does leave your ass exposed for gay guys and dominant fems to come up and peg you right in the booty hole though. You need two backpacks - one in front, one in the back, to ensure that your vital essence is preserved and no one can steal your virginity, except maybe for Big Dick Randy.

Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?

Wharf-Rat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2023
    US
    I traded a briefcase for satchel about 12 years ago. Then, I moved to a backpack. Maybe 3 years ago, the Swiss Gear was traded for a concealed carry back pack. About 4 months ago, I decided to downsize to a sling bag. I have two. One is large enough to carry my laptop, chargers, tablet, extra stuff and handgun. The other is smaller and really nice to carry. It holds a tablet, stuff, and compact 9mm.

I am 8 months from being able to collect SS.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I traded a briefcase for satchel about 12 years ago. Then, I moved to a backpack. Maybe 3 years ago, the Swiss Gear was traded for a concealed carry back pack. About 4 months ago, I decided to downsize to a sling bag. I have two. One is large enough to carry my laptop, chargers, tablet, extra stuff and handgun. The other is smaller and really nice to carry. It holds a tablet, stuff, and compact 9mm.

I am 8 months from being able to collect SS.

Welcome to the Forum!

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    playing desk golf with bits of rolled paper. Musta gone to the same school I did. Upper grades got the new desks with the flip up top and separate chair.

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    It seems almost every young guy I see now is sporting a backpack.

Why?

It appears, we're slowly turning into a nation of 'Sherpas'.

Are you a member of the 'backpack crowd'?

Can't leave home without it?

Yes, I sound like a crusty old curmudgeon..cuz I am!

Now, get that damn thing off...or do you 'Really, Really need it?
    I can't find a holster for my SBR, so I use a small pack or sling bag because I don't want to leave it in my vehicle (Jeep, soft top)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I can't find a holster for my SBR,
    Well, you probably could. We have one member here who has worn a holstered FightLite and we've had threads devoted to AR pistol holsters.

You probably can't find a holster you'd want, though. I'll grant you that.

:)

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Would this be the same crowd that was recently wearing pajamas in public and man buns?

Not sure I've ever seen anyone with a man bun and a backpack. They tend to go for hemp shoulder bags. But I'm not sure why some people have their knickers in a twist regarding how other people choose to carry their stuff.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I get hungry easy. I’m hungry a lot. I’ve found that only a backpack will suffice when it comes to carrying snacks. Sure I could carry a grocery bag, but I’d look like a homeless person. OP, are you homeless? The following is a detailed description of how I use what history will recall as the best backpack ever to be used by a human. Designed by humans. Manufactured by persons. And how it solved some of the greatest dilemmas man has ever faced.

No homeless look for me. I’m carrying a backpack with several compartments to store different kinds of food in. Front pockets have a bag of cashews or possibly walnuts. Nothing like walnuts or almonds to give you that energy boost.

Another pocket has an insulated pocket holding chilled items. I prefer my turkey to be chilled. When I pull that sammich out I want it cold. This pocket has silver insulated liner that keeps my sandwich cold for hours. Whether it has provolone or cheddar or Gouda, it going be perfect when I unzip that pocket.

The larger section holds drinks and will hold appx 14 cans or 12 plastic bottles. It too has a silver insulation liner that aloeasesxto be something similar to what astronauts used back in the day. It keeps the drinks cold without a large amount of ice. However, I’ve found it to be most effective if all the contents are chilled prior to adding ice.

My favorite pocket in this unit is the small one that allows you to put a damp rag or perhaps dry napkins. I personally have used this pocket many times. My personal preference is to place a damp rag in this pocket diluting the load out portion of use if this particular unit. I frequently pack Cheetos to eat in this backpack. And everyone with half a brain knows Cheetos are the best tasting “chip” type snack on the market. However they do possess an interesting quality. They leave a powdery residue on the fingers that touch the Cheetos. Although I’ve seen people lick this seasoning off their fingers, and I have done a time or two too. When in public that level of potential exposure to germs is exponentially multiplied. So I prefer to have a damp rag, often a couple paper towels soaked in water to clean the Cheetos residue off my fingers. This not only gets my fingers clean, but also serves to prevent the backpack cooler itself from having any stains from from said Cheetos.

There’s another smallish pocket that’s also waterproof. This compartment has a small hook to place your keys on so as to not lose them. It’s generally anchored to the top of that locker, no matter the manufacturer. This prevents delicate items placed in this pocket for safe keeping from getting scratched up by the keys. There is sufficient space in the pocket for a wallet of almost any size. Except a trucker wallet. I don’t think it would fit. But pretty much any wallet besides a trucker wallet Would fit.

Hopefully this short narrative explains the value of the correct use of a backpack. As you can see, after careful examination the only logical choice is to use a backpack. Even homeless people can make use of a backpack.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Proven. Best so far for shtf

IMG_3567.jpeg

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    This is my EDC (and I mean it) Vertx Transit Sling 2.0
    I just switched from G19 with one 33-rd spare to G17 with two standard spares.
    As you can see, it does not scream “Tactical!” and it is not bulky, still big enough to hold all my necessities.
    So, you decide.

Attachments

• IMG_7258.jpeg
      IMG_7258.jpeg
      389.3 KB · Views: 20
    • IMG_7263.jpeg
      IMG_7263.jpeg
      465.4 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_7269.jpeg
      IMG_7269.jpeg
      754.7 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_7266.jpeg
      IMG_7266.jpeg
      468.2 KB · Views: 23
    • IMG_7261.jpeg
      IMG_7261.jpeg
      467.8 KB · Views: 21
    • IMG_1018.jpeg
      IMG_1018.jpeg
      364.1 KB · Views: 20
    • IMG_1016.jpeg
      IMG_1016.jpeg
      719.5 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_1015.jpeg
      IMG_1015.jpeg
      306.7 KB · Views: 22
    • IMG_1017.jpeg
      IMG_1017.jpeg
      387.2 KB · Views: 21

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I get hungry easy. I’m hungry a lot. I’ve found that only a backpack will suffice when it comes to carrying snacks. Sure I could carry a grocery bag, but I’d look like a homeless person. OP, are you homeless? The following is a detailed description of how I use what history will recall as the best backpack ever to be used by a human. Designed by humans. Manufactured by persons. And how it solved some of the greatest dilemmas man has ever faced.

No homeless look for me. I’m carrying a backpack with several compartments to store different kinds of food in. Front pockets have a bag of cashews or possibly walnuts. Nothing like walnuts or almonds to give you that energy boost.

Another pocket has an insulated pocket holding chilled items. I prefer my turkey to be chilled. When I pull that sammich out I want it cold. This pocket has silver insulated liner that keeps my sandwich cold for hours. Whether it has provolone or cheddar or Gouda, it going be perfect when I unzip that pocket.

The larger section holds drinks and will hold appx 14 cans or 12 plastic bottles. It too has a silver insulation liner that aloeasesxto be something similar to what astronauts used back in the day. It keeps the drinks cold without a large amount of ice. However, I’ve found it to be most effective if all the contents are chilled prior to adding ice.

My favorite pocket in this unit is the small one that allows you to put a damp rag or perhaps dry napkins. I personally have used this pocket many times. My personal preference is to place a damp rag in this pocket diluting the load out portion of use if this particular unit. I frequently pack Cheetos to eat in this backpack. And everyone with half a brain knows Cheetos are the best tasting “chip” type snack on the market. However they do possess an interesting quality. They leave a powdery residue on the fingers that touch the Cheetos. Although I’ve seen people lick this seasoning off their fingers, and I have done a time or two too. When in public that level of potential exposure to germs is exponentially multiplied. So I prefer to have a damp rag, often a couple paper towels soaked in water to clean the Cheetos residue off my fingers. This not only gets my fingers clean, but also serves to prevent the backpack cooler itself from having any stains from from said Cheetos.

There’s another smallish pocket that’s also waterproof. This compartment has a small hook to place your keys on so as to not lose them. It’s generally anchored to the top of that locker, no matter the manufacturer. This prevents delicate items placed in this pocket for safe keeping from getting scratched up by the keys. There is sufficient space in the pocket for a wallet of almost any size. Except a trucker wallet. I don’t think it would fit. But pretty much any wallet besides a trucker wallet Would fit.

Hopefully this short narrative explains the value of the correct use of a backpack. As you can see, after careful examination the only logical choice is to use a backpack. Even homeless people can make use of a backpack.
    <>

I suggest you try the ORIIGINAL & still bestest corn curls ever, Elmer’s CheeWeez. Tel 504-949-2716

Low fat, no sugar and they TASTE BETTER. One still does get the orange fingers.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom