• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    YG,

ok, ok, my gun logistics are way off, but, have you seen my new 'back pack' - it's got the cutest buncha 'Hello Kitty's plastered all over it!

It's to die for!!

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    just fyi... a backpack discussion on the 'gray man' site noted that dark blue is the least noticed/most innocuous color and recommended EDC backpack [and other 'stuff'] be that color.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    YG,

ok, ok, my gun logistics are way off, but, have you seen my new 'back pack' - it's got the cutest buncha 'Hello Kitty's plastered all over it!

It's to die for!!

Well you might as well accessorize...

1709932204837.png

It seems the crux of the issue here is that you're having trouble not associating backpacks with children. People of my grandparents' generation had that issue with bluejeans and t-shirts. It's just a bag for carrying stuff. The day of the hard-sided attaché case is passed, you're going to have to accept that times have changed.

Also, that rock-n-roll stuff the kids are listening to is here to stay. That Elvis fellow with the hips saw to it.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Well you might as well accessorize...

View attachment 439067

It seems the crux of the issue here is that you're having trouble not associating backpacks with children. People of my grandparents' generation had that issue with bluejeans and t-shirts. It's just a bag for carrying stuff. The day of the hard-sided attaché case is passed, you're going to have to accept that times have changed.

Also, that rock-n-roll stuff the kids are listening to is here to stay. That Elvis fellow with the hips saw to it.
    Not as good as this one:
    whata-ar15.jpg

Top Bottom