• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Someday I’d like to be married again. But I gotta be open to the idea that’s not in my cards. No that’s not a feel sorry for me post. I genuinely love that a lot of you found a good woman. Ran into my ex and she’s moving fast. She’s got her future man already. I felt sorry for her. People move fast just to fill what’s missing because of loneliness. But even if people lie about me or enjoy seeing me suffer, everyone deserves happiness and I hope they work.
    There are a lot of perks to being married, but being single isn't all bad. And I'm not talking about the more carnal things but time, energy and complexity of even providing for the family or taking care of your own mental health.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Back home from big hoopla Denton wedding..3 days of too many receptions, free buffets and open bars plus loud music makes a 75-year-old cranky ex-Marine even worse. . My wife is much younger than me and a true trooper who helps me cope but barely. There has to be a line !! Once again I survived....

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    To each his own. We had a big wedding, probably several hundred in attendance. Reception all gussied up at the Junior League in Houston. My wife and I were living in different cities at the time, so I basically just showed up and followed the script. To be honest, I had a ball. It was a lot of fun and great to see all of her family friends, who had become my friends. I wouldn't have chosen that for myself, but I didn't pay for it and that's what my wife and her family wanted to do. 35+ years later, it seemed to have worked and I still enjoy seeing those people who attended.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    A common theme constantly being perpetuated by society is that the husband is a doting idiot that needs an overbearing/sociopathic wife to tell him how to behave, dress, and think. Just look at sitcoms over the past 30 years. If the groom is being told to sit down and shut up the proper response is for him to stand up, speak up, then run.

Top Bottom