• ...and so much more!
  • 9uc

Bible/Gun carrying Christian Conservative
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    Houston, 32 degrees and after spending 30 of my 70+ years in the desert southwest, I think of "cold" as just another dirty four letter word that should be banned from public use.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Lubbock has that lazy cold going on this morning. It's too lazy to go around you so it just goes through you. I saw readings of four degrees while making my trips around town between 4 and 8am.

Let me get this straight; you were out between 4am and 8am making trips around Lubbock on a Sunday with the temp around 4 degrees (and very windy I'd bet, after all it is Lubbock!). If it's work related, OK. If it's an emergency, OK. But, but ....................why else? :green:

texasjohnboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    North Texas
    OK, you have a pass. :green: Denton is basically North Dallas these days. When I lived up there, it was basically nothing but pasture land from Denton to almost Walnut Hill exit. More than a couple of years ago. :green:

I remember the Frisco Fightin Coons (can't have that nickname for your mascot anymore!), and when they built Stonebriar.
    Dallas/Ft. Worth will sprawl all the way to the Red River some day before too long.

Top Bottom