• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Some of you say that he cannot own a firearm after being a convicted felon unless it is short of an act of GOD. What about this above? Is this info incorrect? To me it reads that his rights were restored after his requirements are met.? I should also note that he is running for a political office here in Waco. A low level judge of some sort.

"rights restored" is the Act of God.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    In a past life I was a sale rep with an overnight territory of North Texas, East Texas, Souhern OK, Eastern OK, and Ark. For 20 yrs I was on the road.

I shot competition on weekends so I brought all my guns along to clean. I CC as well. And no I did not use the hotel towels to clean the guns.

Many times I had to carry my guns right past the desk in the lobby like a pack mule.
    If you do it boldly like a Boss, no one says a thing. After all, that hotel/motel room IS YOUR RESIDENCE!

DON'T ASK DON'T TELL

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    There was a bill introduced last season that required hotels/motels to post on their web sites if they do not allow guns on their properties. Not sure if that one passed. You might check the web sites for the specific lodging in question. Each location may have different rules.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom