• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Good Race, just got home from the bar where we watched it. Glad for 5-Time, he's a class act. DP did a good job also. Finally she earned some respect and kept her temper under control.

Last edited:

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Patrick did great in the show. She ran up front all day. She does need some experience in the drafting group pass department or she's gonna continue to run up front and finish mid pack.

Way to go JJ.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Gotta wonder is D. Patrick made a rookie mistake and lifted when she heard wreck on her radio?

Gotta wonder. I really liked the look of the car. But there was nothing more exiting than knowing the turn 4 white flag lap leader was probably going to end up on his roof finishing 10th while the guy who won was 10 spots back going into that last turn.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    :rolleyes:

that's funny coming from the guy that can only ever talk about "fags," penises, cocks, and anal sex.

jeff gordon is a damn good driver, and he's been my driver since i started watching nascar in elementary school. i'm not so insecure that i will change my choice for favorite driver because some idiot thinks he's a "rainbow warrior"

UFAIL

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361752343.474151.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm a Danika Patrick fan first because she's a fox and second because she has guts. A while back when she intentionally crashed a fellow driver I posted that they either need to get her some training and rein her in or get her to Hell off the track before she kills someone. Apparently they got her fixed because she ran a great race, worked with her team and finished in a respectable position.

The last lap of that race was a gut twister! What a race!

I'm also glad that they're getting back to the production appearing cars. They aren't remotely LIKE production cars but they look like them. That's a smart move and it may give our auto industry a boost, too.

Flash

Top Bottom