• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    come on baby!!! any girl that can hang with the big boys, is all right with me!!! color matters not. lets not forget chaaha muldowney fine!!!!!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    True, Robbie kept it interesting.
    Need a caution? Chunk shit out the window if ya can't spin somebody.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm sooo ready for this! Anybody else gonna watch?
    Nah, but I did watch part of Days of Thunder on TV this weekend ;)

I can't stand D Patrick because she got in to NASCAR based solely on her appearance and the fact that they wanted to throw a woman on the track in another lame attempt to increase sales.
    You know she's not the first woman to run in NASCAR right? The first was in 1949 (which is pretty much the beginning) and there's been several since. She does work her looks as part of her marketing, but really who doesn't? Can't fault her for that... If you want to say she's over-hyped, I'd give you that.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Found these at the Converse WalMart
    ybanavug.jpg

bamehe4u.jpg

8yruguda.jpg

qy3aqe6y.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As a certified old fart, I need to chime in here about Mark Martin. He's 54 years old, gets great rides and runs with the big dogs every time. He deserves some praise!

My favorite personality is Michael Waltrip. That guy is a hoot!

The high point of the races for me is when they sing the Star Speckled Banana. I love that song!

My second favorite moment is when Darrell Waltrip yells Boogety!, Boogety!, Boogety! at the green flag.

Best buns....Danika for sure and I LOVE long, dark hair. I'm on a vacation from women because I'm fed up with them....not because I don't like them as sex objects......snicker.

Best commercial....The Budweiser Clydesdale colt growing up. I can't even watch that sucker without reaching for a snot rag.

Flash

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Kenseth is far from forgotten.
    He led the points most of last year. He's quiet and clean for sure. Borderline boring.
    That's why I started rooting for him after Sterling Marlin got black listed and squeezed out.

Yup, I've always liked Kenseth's clean racing style. I do t think the "chase for the cup" system works as well for him.

I was a little upset when he changed everything 1 season after I bought a black and gold "17" jacket, lol.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Yup, I've always liked Kenseth's clean racing style. I do t think the "chase for the cup" system works as well for him.

I was a little upset when he changed everything 1 season after I bought a black and gold "17" jacket, lol.

Hah! Don't get me started on the "last year gear" I've got in the closet. Sheesh!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You know she's not the first woman to run in NASCAR right? The first was in 1949 (which is pretty much the beginning) and there's been several since. She does work her looks as part of her marketing, but really who doesn't? Can't fault her for that... If you want to say she's over-hyped, I'd give you that.

Being the first or not makes no difference to me. Just not a fan.

To stir the pot, I can't stand the rainbow warrior either and never bought the excuse the Jr just doesn't have enough support.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011

Do or Don't?

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    As a certified old fart, I need to chime in here about Mark Martin. He's 54 years old, gets great rides and runs with the big dogs every time. He deserves some praise!

i always wanted sterling marlin to get a good run for the championship, and every time he seemed like he had a good chance, it all went down the drain. i'd love to see Mark make a run for the Cup but i'm starting to lose hope... :p

Top Bottom