• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I used to early vote, but given what went on in 2020, I’m just wondering that if by doing so it gives a heads up as to how many dead people the Dems need to vote on Election Day.
    I've had similar question but don't expect it makes a difference. On election day, the hourly totals can let the post office know how many votes need to be delivered.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    I agree with Grumps. I will go on the 8th
    Crime.jpeg
    crime.jpg
    Changes-Vote.jpg

Attachments

• Changes-Vote.jpg
      Changes-Vote.jpg
      67.8 KB · Views: 50

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    posted on social media -

Today is the first day of early elections. I'm encouraging you to stop throwing your votes away on the parties of big government. Here's how I'll be voting.
    Governor - Mark Tippetts
    L Governor - Shanna Steele
    Attorney General - Mark Ash
    State Comptroller - V. Alonzo Echavarria-Garza
    Land Commissioner - ABSTAIN
    Agricultural Commissioner - ABSTAIN
    Railroad Commissioner - Jaime Andrés Díez for Railroad Commission
    Supreme Court Justice Place 3 - Thomas Edward Oxford
    Supreme Court Justice Place 5 - ABSTAIN
    Supreme Court Justice place 9 - ABSTAIN
    State Senator District 5 - Tommy Estes
    State Rep District 52 - ABSTAIN
    County Judge (Williamson) - Wes Benedict
    More abstaining but won't list it. I'm not voting for Republicans and Democrats anymore. They've proven the only thing they care about is expanding government and taking your rights away.

Beto and the other Dems thank you for this.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    posted on social media -

Today is the first day of early elections. I'm encouraging you to stop throwing your votes away on the parties of big government. Here's how I'll be voting.
    Governor - Mark Tippetts
    L Governor - Shanna Steele
    Attorney General - Mark Ash
    State Comptroller - V. Alonzo Echavarria-Garza
    Land Commissioner - ABSTAIN
    Agricultural Commissioner - ABSTAIN
    Railroad Commissioner - Jaime Andrés Díez for Railroad Commission
    Supreme Court Justice Place 3 - Thomas Edward Oxford
    Supreme Court Justice Place 5 - ABSTAIN
    Supreme Court Justice place 9 - ABSTAIN
    State Senator District 5 - Tommy Estes
    State Rep District 52 - ABSTAIN
    County Judge (Williamson) - Wes Benedict
    More abstaining but won't list it. I'm not voting for Republicans and Democrats anymore. They've proven the only thing they care about is expanding government and taking your rights away.
    Shame on you. Gov Abbott may not be a terrific Conservative, but he's an Angel compared to the Left Wing looney Beto. Your votes puts you squarely in the Beto camp.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I did the third party voting thing one time only. H Ross Perot. I felt bad after the election because people like me split the Republican vote and handed the victory to Clinton. Later in life (read, over the past few years) I realized I was wrong. Bush/Clinton were just two sides of the same coin. Doubtful I would do that again unless we somehow got forced into ranked voting like Alaska has

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I did the third party voting thing one time only. H Ross Perot. I felt bad after the election because people like me split the Republican vote and handed the victory to Clinton. Later in life (read, over the past few years) I realized I was wrong. Bush/Clinton were just two sides of the same coin. Doubtful I would do that again unless we somehow got forced into ranked voting like Alaska has
    This was the only time I considered voting for a 3rd party candidate. It forced me to realize that it is necessary to get involved in the selection process before it becomes the lessor of two evils. Usually my preferred candidates aren't the final choices I must place my vote for. During my military service I determined that once I was old enough to vote, I would take an active part in choosing those who govern us.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I voted for him too and that was also my only time as a third party. I didn't care for him a long time ago which has it's own backstory that I won't include here. I thought the options were bad and having a successful businessman as the president would be a better choice.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom