• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I always thought a businessman would run the country better. I think Trump proved my point.
    A businessman and a politician both seek to produce a profit. The difference is who reaps the profit.

Trump, pelosi and biden have each turned a profit. Who were the recipients?
    Target Sports

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    dem early vote.jpg

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    Yet you still vote for the RINOs.....
    When it comes to Beto vs Abbott, yes. Can you not see the difference? When it comes to Jeff Leach, no. I still remember his silence and non-support for President Trump during the stolen election. So Leach will not get our votes.

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    A businessman and a politician both seek to produce a profit. The difference is who reaps the profit.

Trump, pelosi and biden have each turned a profit. Who were the recipients?
    Pelosi and Biden were the recipients
    President Trump we were the recipients. $2 gal gas under Trump vs $5+ gal gas under Biden. Case closed.

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    You challenge candidates in the primary process. In the general you vote your party or against the lib.
    Well said, in the primary I did not vote for Abbott, I voted for a real Conservative. But in the general, of course it will be Abbott. If Beto somehow wins it will partly be the fault of fools who wasted their votes on the Lib Party.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I might have missed it but when did Abbott say he would take my AR?

The same day he signed the COVID-19 Disaster Proclamation in 2020. Which he just renewed for the 20-somethingth time. Gave himself sole power to do whatever he wants in the name of covid.

“Pursuant to Section 418.016, any regulatory statute prescribing the procedures for conduct of state business or any order or rule of a state agency that would in any way prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action in coping with this disaster shall be suspended upon written approval of the Office of the Governor.“

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    The same day he signed the COVID-19 Disaster Proclamation in 2020. Which he just renewed for the 20-somethingth time. Gave himself sole power to do whatever he wants in the name of covid.

“Pursuant to Section 418.016, any regulatory statute prescribing the procedures for conduct of state business or any order or rule of a state agency that would in any way prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action in coping with this disaster shall be suspended upon written approval of the Office of the Governor.“
    Sure, not good, but again nothing to do with the Beto vs Abbott vote. To make it easy to understand: Abbott = good, not great, but Beto = Very, Very bad

Top Bottom