• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    Guys, I wasn't going to vote for Abbott anyway. Not sure why you're telling me Beto thanks me IM A LIBERTARIAN I DONT VOTE FOR BIG SWAMP REPUBLICANS.

You guys are liars you said you believed in small government and then spent more money than God. I can't trust ya. sorry.

and before I get the gun rights speech. Just understand the Hughes act, Red Flag Laws, and the Assault weapons ban were all passed by republican congresses or presidents. Trump did the bump stock ban, so obviously you don't give a shit about the second amendment either.
    No, just common sense moron. Sure, the Repubs aren't great but compared to Beto and the Dems? So, your vote for the Libs are just a vote for Beto and the Dems. Just get your unrealistic BS out of your system during the Primaries. But in the General you need to vote Repubs to keep the Beto like scum out of office. As an example, President Trump was no great Conservative, but compared to that senile idiot biden? Under Trump gas = $2 gal and we produce, under biden gas = >$5 and pipelines and refineries are shutdown and we import, we can go on and on....

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    Apparently some of y'all did....unless Abbott learned something from the 2020 election.....

50% right is still a failing grade....
    It's simple, for us Conservatives and Texans in general, is Abbott or Beto better? Anyone voting for the LIB party is part of the problem, they are helping the radical Left get into power, it's not rocket science.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Guys, I wasn't going to vote for Abbott anyway. Not sure why you're telling me Beto thanks me IM A LIBERTARIAN I DONT VOTE FOR BIG SWAMP REPUBLICANS.

You guys are liars you said you believed in small government and then spent more money than God. I can't trust ya. sorry.

and before I get the gun rights speech. Just understand the Hughes act, Red Flag Laws, and the Assault weapons ban were all passed by republican congresses or presidents. Trump did the bump stock ban, so obviously you don't give a shit about the second amendment either.
    Bump stocks are fvking stupid and they are Not firearms. That's my take Chew on it!
    I voted 100% Republican because that's what I am.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Libertarian or independent candidates are pretty much a waste of time and $. Didn't say there aren't any good ones or they can't win. Usually just a 'non-declarer' attempt to alter the conclusion. Kinda like the Senator who claimed he 'might' change parties.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Requested an absentee ballot over a month ago, via phone, online and USPS (required) Priority Mail.

Crickets ...
    Got it late Saturday 10/29.
    Filled out and dropped at the closed PO same day.

Hope it works and saves me the 900 mile round trip like 2020, for all the good that did.
    Supposed to be trackable, we'll see.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Anyone bold enough to predict if R's will win:

1. The House
    2. The Senata
    3. Texas Governor

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I'm live in the 23rd District and WILL NOT vote for Tony Gonzales. I am a long time Republican and have served on our county Republican committee as a representative but Gonzales voted with the Democrats in Congress pro abortion bill and also voted with them for the Red Flag laws. I am going to vote for another long time Republican, Frank Lopez who is running as an independent for my district because of the same issues he has with Gonzales. The Democrat is a super lib-progressive and I would hate to see him win but can't bring myself to vote for Gonzales regardless. Frank is also very much pro 2A.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    election interference.jpg

Top Bottom