• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    This is why I have a phobia about hospitals and germs. Its only gonna get worse! I hate taking my kids to hospitals, unless they're sick.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I was going back and forth on that and "It wasn't listed as an option in his community organizer handbook". Your probably correct though.

valegian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    San Antonio
    Gotta go buy up all the n95 masks at Wally World and CVS to make some $$$ when all hell breaks looks. Lol! Anyone know where I can buy "Forsythia"? :p

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Evidently some school kids came in contact with the individual....

Schoolchildren have come into contact with Texas Ebola patient, officials say
    Texas Ebola patient came into contact with children - CNN.com

Edited to add:

"The patient, a man, walked into an emergency room at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas on September 26. A nurse asked him for his travel history while he was in the emergency room, and the patient said he had traveled to Africa, said Dr. Mark Lester, executive vice president of Texas Health Resources. But that information was not "fully communicated" to the medical team, Lester said.

"The man, who had just flown from Liberia to the United States, underwent basic blood tests, but not an Ebola screening, and was sent home with antibiotics, said Dr. Edward Goodman with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

"Two days later, on September 28, the man returned to the facility, where it was determined that he probably had Ebola. He was then isolated. He tested positive for the virus Tuesday, health officials said."

Last edited:

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Does anyone know anything about the area of Dallas that these Iberians live in?

I'm reading poverty level apparents with several people sharing small rooms.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Thanks for the correction. Always make tons of mistakes posting from the phone.

From what was posted there is a community of a few thousand of them living in Dallas and in very crowded conditions. Trying to find out if that is true.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Listening to Michael Savage. He's right, Rick Perry has lost any sort of credibility that he might have had. Should not be the next president. Withdrawing any support I had for him. He is following the "everything will be fine" "it's not that contagious" script that the CDC and Obama have been following. This is some pretty nasty stuff that is really contagious, and it is here.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    First they said it was only in Guinea, then Liberia, then Sierra Leone...

Then they said it would never come to the U.S.

Then they said it would never spread.

Then....

Top Bottom