Gun Zone Deals

If this is an effective treatment - lots of folks should be on a rant - why is this secret? Or is it? who knows?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mine is on stand by. Wife went vax route, I'm going immune system reinforcement with Ivermectin on stand by, may decide to use it as a prophylaxes. My aunt has been taking it for a year and my step brothers, step sister and their sister in law all used it to treat covid. All were good in less than 5 days.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Vaccines are approved for emergency use.
    As i understand that authorization is legal only if there are no other currently existing effective drugs.

Ivermectin was mentioned here, it is out of patent, and there is not much money to be made on it.( if it is an effective treatment and preventative as it seems, the vaccines would be illegal to administer outside of trials.)

The vaccines are in patent and for sale by sole sources. $$$

I'm no expert but to me that seems like decent motivation to keep something like that quiet.

The question I think should be, "Is it all about the money?"

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    We have been lied to at epic levels. I heard good things early on about hydroxychloroquine. Then stories about terrible side effects came out. They also said it was ineffective unless treated soon after infection.
    My wife had been fighting Kung Flu for weeks and was not getting better. Our doc finally prescribed hydroxychloroquine and steroids.
    She was markedly better in 48 hours and over it a few days later.
    Here's your quick guide: If your virus news is coming from an #OldNews outlet, it is probably the opposite of the truth.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Is ivermectin available without prescription?

Where do i get it?
    I use ivermectin as a wormer for my sheep and goats... For livestock use, it is available from many sources, including ebay, Amazon, Tractor Supply, and most feed stores.

For my sheep and goats, I use the Ivomec Injectable 1% product, but rather than inject it, I dose it orally at 1ml/100lbs, which is 0.2 mg/kg.

I even use the same product for my dogs heartworm prevention. I put 4 drops on a milkbone for him; that's a bit higher dose than heartgard (I know he can tolerate it), but lower than for livestock, as some dogs are sensitive to ivomec. They are the only species I know that is sometimes intolerant of ivomec genetically, and mostly the intolerant dogs are from collie breeds.

Both of those uses (sheep & goats, dogs), and any others, of the 1% injectable would be considered off-label as it is intended for injection in cattle and swine.

Some common brands are Ivomec Injection 1% (in brown box), VetOne Vetrimec 1%, Norbrook Noromectin 1%.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Where do i get it?

I ordered some paste from Amazon(Durvet). I'm also waiting for a doctor to approve my prescription for the pill form.

Just ordered 4 more from Chewy.com, much cheaper there. I bought a 100 clear empty capsule to use, the stuff is supposed to be really bitter. https://www.chewy.com/durvet-ivermectin-paste-187-apple/dp/261109

115.00 consultation + the prescription. I believe the prescription is 14-12mg pills, a 3 month supply as a prophylaxes.

This guy is on a list provided by FLCCC.

Last edited:

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston

Where do i get it?
    Tractor Supply. Same stuff that used for cattle or horses. I'm on another forum and that's where those folks buy it. I think its usually in a paste or liquid form.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

I've been getting it here. Pretty good price. My family and myself have been taking it. Very easy to use.

1629040679717.png

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As a prophylaxis I take Zinc with Quercetin, also vitamins C and D. I don't have any Ivermectin, but if I did, I would use it if I started to get sick.

There are many reports by many doctors on the effectiveness of Ivermectin, but of course, for reasons not fully understood, the government, WHO, CDC, NIH, big tech, big pharma and the corporate media are doing their best to downplay or outright censor reports that show how well it works. Is it all about money? I wish I could believe it is, but it seems it's something a bit more nefarious.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    You don't need any of the treatments if you just mask up /sarc

Top Bottom