If this is an effective treatment - lots of folks should be on a rant - why is this secret? Or is it? who knows?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You don't need any of the treatments if you just mask up /sarc
    I learned a lot about masks during my training in respirators. I have a beard, and any facial hair will interfere with a seal of a respirator rendering them ineffective. Now a mask isn't anywhere near as effective as a respirator with the proper filters. Certainly a mask can stop spittle, but it doesn't stop aerosols or even fine dusts for that matter, let alone something the size of a virus. But what a mask is very good at? Trapping and culturing bacteria expelled from the mouth.
    Target Sports

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    In January of this year I was taken to the ER running 105 degree temp. Later diagnosed with COVID Pneumonia. My doctor tried Rx's that had no affect and I was very sick for a week and half. It was miserable. He then prescribed one course of Ivermectin 3 MG tablets. Wife went to Kroger to get it. My fever broke in 24 hours and I was feeling much better. This drug may have saved the life of 69 year old man. Of course the FDA does not approve its human use except as a parasitic treatment. They still do not recommend it for COVID. You can Google it for FDA opinion. When you are as sick as I was FDA approval is only a secondary consideration. I hope this post can help someone in the future cause it looks like this disease is not going away anytime soon.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

FLCCC recommendations :

YLaiPM4.jpg

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    My cousin tells me that she took Ivermectin for Covid and it worked great. I'm not sure how old she is, but somewhere in her 70s. Anyway, a side effect is that it really, really cleaned her out. She's considering taking it every six months or so just for the effect.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Here’s the site for the TX group of doctors that were pushing HCQ as treatment for Rona before the big tech overlords took them down. They also prescribe Ivermectin:

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Latest American Journal of Therapeutics states that Ivermectin shows efficacy in humans. Especially when started early in a Covid infection.

Last edited:

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Here’s the site for the TX group of doctors that were pushing HCQ as treatment for Rona before the big tech overlords took them down. They also prescribe Ivermectin:
    Yeah, I'm working with https://drsyedhaider.com/ from FLCCC. Hopefully he'll get my prescription filled today.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Not a good idea. Ivermectin is available for humans with a Rx.
    Heartgard is much too low a dose, anyway, as it is formulated not to trigger a sensitivity to ivomec that a few dogs, out of many, exhibit.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Latest American Journal of Therapeutics states that Ivermectin shows efficacy in humans. Especially when started early in a Covid infection.
    Yeah, either prophylaxis treatment or early on is the best is what I understand from the doctors that use it. It keeps the virus from reproducing, helping your body fight it much faster.

Reactions: gll

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    The local OB/GYN who will prescribe ivermectin and HQC is also offering intranasal and rectal ozone. Outside of insurance of course.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fIction.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I don’t think politicians, big tech or big pharmaceutical can keep the lid on this too much longer…
    Give them time to buy out all the suppliers so that they can rake in the profits.
    Also give them more time to short-supply the cure so that they can jack up the price to high heavens and satisfy their greed sufficiently.
    Then and only then they will come out with this miracle cure that they invented.

Top Bottom