If this is an effective treatment - lots of folks should be on a rant - why is this secret? Or is it? who knows?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    How about a UV light up your butt? Damn.

E810786D-A1CB-45C2-B242-B6B7C4B44D02.jpeg

Reactions: gll

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I would think if this information is accurate and can be gotten from a gun forum ................... there is no lid big enough to contain it.
    Unfortunately, many viable therapeutics ( which Trump promoted) have been promoted by main steam outlets as being ineffective. They have even censored research that has shown them to be effective.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I would think if this information is accurate and can be gotten from a gun forum ................... there is no lid big enough to contain it.
    You were an educator long enough to know;
    The quality of the teacher as well as the subject matter are irrelevant if the recipient does not wish to learn.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    A new development today, wife calls CVS to refill her asthama inhaler (flovent). 3 refills left on the prescription. CVS says it has been 'inactivated' and they need to call the doc. This is also prescribed, along with other drugs, by some doctors for covid. CVS will not fill those.

Seems to me that doctors should not have to get permission from CVS.
    No doubt gov pressure, the gov pays for an awful lot of drugs. CVS best customer no doubt.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    A new development today, wife calls CVS to refill her asthama inhaler (flovent). 3 refills left on the prescription. CVS says it has been 'inactivated' and they need to call the doc. This is also prescribed, along with other drugs, by some doctors for covid. CVS will not fill those.

Seems to me that doctors should not have to get permission from CVS.
    No doubt gov pressure, the gov pays for an awful lot of drugs. CVS best customer no doubt.
    Pharmacists thinking they know better than the doctors who actually examined the patient are a common issue.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    1. Ivermectin is typically available from your local feed store. I know everyone on here is super advocates of anything online or big box store...anything but the arrogant, price gouging, get rich quick local gun stores, but maybe just maybe try your local independently owned feed store. They might have it and you won't have to ask the teenager at TSC to open the locked vault for you...after you explain what "Ivermectin" is to them.

2. Ivermectin is in different concentrations. They don't teach math anymore so ask someone over 50 to do the calculation for you. Horse paste wormer is 1.87%. Much of the injectable stuff is 1.0%. Ivermectin does have to be measured out. It needs to have enough to work but not enough to kill you. I know a guy who just arbitrarily treated his 10lb puppy with half a tube of ivermectin. That's dosed for a 1350# horse, so he gave a 700# horse worth to a 10# dog. Not saying that's what killed the dog...but the dog died shortly after. Maybe he was just friends with the Clintons.

3. Off label uses: much of the animal stuff isn't labeled for humans just because of how expensive the testing and FDA approval is. But the drug itself is the same drug in many/most cases. Many people use horse liniment gel for joint aches because it just works. And since it doesn't require a prescription, it's much, much cheaper. There's not a lot of money made in cheap home remedies.

4. I'm sure people on here will cry about the gougers. Here we go again. Ammo, primers, and now ivermectin. Heads up...if someone has it and nobody else can get it, it'll be more expensive. Prepare your keyboards. Amazon is selling Bimectin for $20 when the local feed stores usually have it for $5-$6. So much for "I buy everything online to save." Can we please go all CTD on Amazon now? Incidentally, I asked Jeff to help support my sons baseball team since I spend all of my money with him online now. Figured it was only fair. He blocked my number and had Mark and Jack suspend my social media accounts too, just out of spite.

I hope Ivermectin does what's advertised. I can't stand that we gave money to Pfizer to develop a vaccine, then fast tracked it for them, and now they're making billions with the government mandating that we buy their product. Couldn't imagine this reality just two years ago. Of course, I wouldn't have imagined Afghanistan like this just two months ago either. Never underestimate the governments ability to f things up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom