• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I use duck duck go as a search engine. Interesting results from the query, "which republican candidates will take part in debate tonight".

Interesting in that NO conservative news outlet is carrying the story or it got ranked out of the top sites. NY Times, WaPo, left wing
    tv, etc., NO Newsmax, OAN, Real America's Voice are even mentioned. Doing a google search with the same search terms had all the lefty
    sources and FOX appeared way down on the list. Of course, FOX may not be considered a conservative source these days.

Oh yeah, I realize that the debate will be sort of a non-event without Trump but found lack of input by conservative media questionable. Saw Larry Elder whining about not being included on Newsmax this AM... didn't even know he was running. He threatened to sue the FEC and RNC, etc. for being left out.

ARJ Defense ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I doubt many will watch. There aren't any real contenders in the debate. Just fund raisers mooching off donations.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Nope.
    But pass the popcorn...
    FOX is butthurt that Trump's not going.
    Newsmax is butthurt that they haven't been offered a debate.
    Perry Johnson is as butthurt as Elder and Hurd.
    The Donald is doing an interview (Tucker?) that airs DURING the debate!

We got quite a ways to go yet.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Let’s see; I’ve got nosehairs to trim so…….

Here’s you’re drinking game;
    1. Every mention of Biden/bidenomics is a shot of vodak.
    2. Every mention of Harris is a shot of rum
    3. Every mention if Trump is a shot of diet coke
    4. Every mention of indictment is a shot peach whiskey
    4. Every mention of Hunter is a line of coke.

There will be nothing of substance communicated unless somebody tries to one up Rick Perry’s performance in the 2011 debate or pulls a Howard Dean.

The field is too big and needs to consolidate to Trump + 2 before the primaries and Trump + 1 by Super Tuesday, which is six-plus months down the road. A lit of time for folks to step on their own dick between now and then.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The field is too big and needs to consolidate to Trump + 2 before the primaries and Trump + 1 by Super Tuesday, which is six-plus months down the road. A lit of time for folks to step on their own dick between now and then.
    Yep. But I doubt that will happen.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    mod should cut them off if deviating from the question but it's the media controlled stuff, will never happen. I did see a real debate in the 50's liberal guy got bitch slapped verabaly by the conservative and never recovered!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The point of my post is that the deep state (read servile MSM) will control the narrative. I don't see any of this gaggle unseating Trump. My wife is determined to watch the "debate" so I guess that means WE will be watching. I have no interest in what any of these guys might say as they will be trying to bury a knife in Trump's back or perhaps DeSantis' or Ramaswammy's back as they are barely out in front behind Trump. Can't stand Pence or the Pillsbury dough boy and they will be the leading back stabbers as well.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    they're all fifth rate losers, who'll vie with each other badmouthing Trump. Same as the demon debate. they're all uniparty puppets mouthing whatever their rich massa wants to hear and pumping out the lies regardless.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The point of my post is that the deep state (read servile MSM) will control the narrative. I don't see any of this gaggle unseating Trump. My wife is determined to watch the "debate" so I guess that means WE will be watching. I have no interest in what any of these guys might say as they will be trying to bury a knife in Trump's back or perhaps DeSantis' or Ramaswammy's back as they are barely out in front behind Trump. Can't stand Pence or the Pillsbury dough boy and they will be the leading back stabbers as well.
    The liberals are doing everything in their power to get Trump the nomination. They know that is their only hope of Biden being re-elected.

Top Bottom