• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    fox business network is running their spill on "Who is Chris Christie".

And it looks like they already have similar "programming" on every participant for the "republican debate hosted by fox".

Meh.

I am reminded of the old joke about a young bull that said to his dad, "Let's run down and **** one of those cows"

His dad said, "Let's walk down and **** all of them."

I laugh at that old joke every time I am butchering out some beef.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Maybe they are just way harder to run than is evident. FOX did an abysmal job...their moderators almost as bad as any supplied by the MSM. They lost control a number of times and apparently did not even notice that Tim Scott was in attendance.
    My fight card:
    Haley - on attack, came across as shrewish. Got one zinger on Ramyswamy.
    Christie - actually had some strong moments. Attempted to take it to Trump. Failed.
    DeSantis - did okay. Looked like he had swallowed a bug most of the evening.
    Burgum - yes, he was there.
    Ramyswamy - did a lot of interrupting. Was a favorite target. Calm and collected.
    Scott - sounded good the TWO TIMES they let him speak.
    Pence- just go away.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Maybe they are just way harder to run than is evident. FOX did an abysmal job...their moderators almost as bad as any supplied by the MSM. They lost control a number of times and apparently did not even notice that Tim Scott was in attendance.
    My fight card:
    Haley - on attack, came across as shrewish. Got one zinger on Ramyswamy.
    Christie - actually had some strong moments. Attempted to take it to Trump. Failed.
    DeSantis - did okay. Looked like he had swallowed a bug most of the evening.
    Burgum - yes, he was there.
    Ramyswamy - did a lot of interrupting. Was a favorite target. Calm and collected.
    Scott - sounded good the TWO TIMES they let him speak.
    Pence- just go away.
    Vivek kept raising his hand to speak and then started screeching; he needs to go away. The seasoned politicos (Pence and Christie) were the least shrill and their experience as talking heads made them sound almost sane. Can't wait to hear the DeSantis vs Gavin Nuisance debate; that should be a hoot. Turned on Newsmax right after and heard Kari Lake auditioning for VP and sucking up the Don. Geesh, a debate Joe vs Trump? That guy can't even read his cue cards these days.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The liberals are doing everything in their power to get Trump the nomination. They know that is their only hope of Biden being re-elected.
    I think the opposite is true. They're doing everything they can to disqualify him, ridiculous indictments, trying to keep him off the ballot in blue states, etc., etc. It's simply because they're (liberals/establishment/deep state) scared shitless of him because he's the only politician in the last 40 years to actually support and work for the people and defy the ruling class.

The left would be against anyone, even RINOs like Pence, Christie and Haley. The fact that the deep state, corporate media and even RINOs like the Cheneys and Bushes are dead set against him should tell you all you need to know. But I'm sure you don't get it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    My respect for Issac Davis far outweighs any measure of respect I have for these clowns.
    Is he running for something? Pretty sure he has been dead over 200 years.

If he's not running, it really doesn't matter how much you respect them. I have a lot of people I know and respect, but they are not running so as it pertains to the election it matters not one jot.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom