• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He did everything to ensure Hamas grows when he was informed by Mossad and Shin Bet leaders that he could have ended Hamas financially years ago. He is definitely responsible for this attack that wouldn’t have happened if he’d followed his own intelligence agencies advice presented to him instead of doing the exact opposite.

And then what usually happens when you fund a terrorist group next door happened, and they tried to lie about 40 beheaded babies to drum up even more support, as if the actual facts about the attack weren’t enough? Many people saw through their BS and when they were called out on it they back tracked. It undermines every atrocity that Hamas actually carried out that day.

At this point they couldn’t care less about public support, they know they’re less popular than ever after mass murdering 30K civilians and are just set on clearing the land for more settlements probably.

Yeah, it's everyone's fault except Hamas and their supporters, isn't it?
    Target Sports

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Yeah, it's everyone's fault except Hamas and their supporters, isn't it?

You fail to see the grey, don’t you? Everything is black and white in your eyes it seems.

I suppose in your eyes it’s perfectly okay that your hero Bibi funded a terrorist group that doesn’t believe in his right to exist.

And then when those terrorists use that money he personally allowed them to receive to buy arms to use against his country, we all have to forget about the fact that they’d never be able to do that without his help and support.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You fail to see the grey, don’t you? Everything is black and white in your eyes it seems.

I suppose in your eyes it’s perfectly okay that your hero Bibi funded a terrorist group that doesn’t believe in his right to exist.

And then when those terrorists use that money he personally allowed them to receive to buy arms to use against his country, we all have to forget about the fact that they’d never be able to do that without his help and support.

What I see is every reply you type consists of "Oh, well, it's Israel's fault too..."

Bull.

Fucking.

Shit.

The people responsible for the atrocities on October 7th and for the ongoing war and deaths in Gaza are Hamas and its supporters, including its supporters in the Palestenian population. Period. They fucking started this. They fucking committed the atrocities. Stop excusing their crimes by trying to spread the blame around.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    What I see is every reply you type consists of "Oh, well, it's Israel's fault too..."

Bull.

Fucking.

Shit.

The people responsible for the atrocities on October 7th and for the ongoing war and deaths in Gaza are Hamas and its supporters, including its supporters in the Palestenian population. Period. They fucking started this. They fucking committed the atrocities. Stop excusing their crimes by trying to spread the blame around.

And that terrorist group would not exist without funding coming through to pay its members.

Even.

Terrorists.

Don’t.

Work.

For.

Free.

You can’t buy arms and build infrastructure without money. It makes the world go round, and they were expressly allowed billions of dollars to amass an army because of the current corrupt administration running the country.

Just ask former Shin Bet director Yoram Cohen, or Mossad’s former Head of Economic Warfare Udi Levy.

BTW, "my hero Bibi?" Then I suppose that makes you a Hamas lover, doesn't it. If we're going for the broad brush.

You’re pretty much touting everything that comes from the Likud party as gospel. I’ve been monitoring Israeli media lately, even Israelis seem to have more understanding and nuance to see that Bibi’s Administration failed them, far more nuance than I can say for many people posting in this thread.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You’re pretty much touting everything that comes from the Likud party as gospel. I’ve been monitoring Israeli media lately, even Israelis seem to have more understanding and nuance to see that Bibi’s Administration failed them, far more nuance than I can say for many people posting in this thread.

I'm pretty much touting the fact that Hamas launched just about the most horrific atrocity since WWII. And you're spouting every excuse in the world to keep it from being their responsibility. I've never said the Netanyahu government is spotless and innocent...but that's a separate issue. You're trying to use it to absolve the individuals who committed these crimes, planned them, and who directly supported the effort and cheered the rapists when they returned home with traumatized hostages. And that's disgusting.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm pretty much touting the fact that Hamas launched just about the most horrific atrocity since WWII. And you're spouting every excuse in the world to keep it from being their responsibility. I've never said the Netanyahu government is spotless and innocent...but that's a separate issue. You're trying to use it to absolve the individuals who committed these crimes, planned them, and who directly supported the effort and cheered the rapists when they returned home with traumatized hostages. And that's disgusting.

Where did i attempt to absolve terrorists for their crimes? Have I not been calling them out as terrorists?

Was it not everyone else who went for the broad brush first, calling me a Hamas supporter the first day I posted here, all for saying that things aren’t black and white and that the Israel and Palestine situation requires more nuance than “Israel good - Palestinians bad”?

All I see here is that Palestinians are either solely raised to be hateful terrorists or “future terrorists” (AKA children) and that these kids brought it upon themselves.

You don’t think leveling a city or building illegal settlements in the West Bank is going to cause some distaste and strain relations and legitimate attempts at peace? It only continues the pre existing cycle that leads to this radicalization and terrorism, which in turn continues the cycle that leads to terrorist attacks and retaliatory blanket bombing from Israel with complete disregard for human life, with neither side seeing the other as human.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Grows even faster when Bibi goes out of his way to ensure all funding to Hamas comes through from Qatar and Iran, allowing them to continue paying their members and stockpiling on arms to use against his own country and people that he pretends to care about so much.
    So we can buy them off? Get real man...

Hamas must be destroyed. We (and Isreal) need to openly say this is an ideological/religious war for hamas and burn out the roots of that problem.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Where did i attempt to absolve terrorists for their crimes? Have I not been calling them out as terrorists?

Was it not everyone else who went for the broad brush first, calling me a Hamas supporter the first day I posted here, all for saying that things aren’t black and white and that the Israel and Palestine situation requires more nuance than “Israel good - Palestinians bad”?

All I see here is that Palestinians are either solely raised to be hateful terrorists or “future terrorists” (AKA children) and that these kids brought it upon themselves.

You don’t think leveling a city or building illegal settlements in the West Bank is going to cause some distaste and strain relations and legitimate attempts at peace? It only continues the cycle that leads to this radicalization and terrorism, which only then continues the cycle that leads to terrorist attacks and blanket bombing with complete disregard for human life, with neither side seeing the other as human.

You give lip service to the terrorists launching the attacks, then put all your effort into spreading the blame to Israel as much as possible. You throw out every pro-Hamas talking point and downplay the crimes they committed as much as you can. So yes, you've put a lot of effort into absolving Hamas of their crimes - including in your rebuttal here.

BTW, do you know what really "causes distaste and strains relations and legitimate attempts at peace"? The Palestinian history of breaking every single ceasefire, refusing every attempt at a peaceful resolution, and still touting the eradication of Israel and its Jewish population as their goal.

Y'know, there's a simply way for the Palestinians to not have their cities leveled. Stop supporting the terrorists who murder Jews, recognize Israel's right to exist and its population's right to live, give the surviving hostages back and return the bodies of the ones who died - whose deaths are blood on the Palestinian populace's hands, and fucking act like civilized people. But they'd rather demand the destruction of Israel and genocide, and then play the victim when they poke the bear just a bit too horrifically for half measures to do as a response.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Hamas must be destroyed. We (and Isreal) need to openly say this is an ideological/religious war for hamas and burn out the roots of that problem.

Seems to me Obama and now Obiden payed Iran off....you vote for either of them Senior @jackashh cause I didn't? And Iran props up all of those sons o bitches!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

What part of murdering and raping is grey to you?
    Its evil

What part of supporting murderers and rapists is grey to you?
    Its evil

What part of calling murdering and raping a classification of people "grey" is grey to you?
    Its evil

Hamas is evil and must be unequivocally opposed, fought and destroyed.

Evil is not grey except to those that support it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "Grey Areas", I suppose..

1710355155965.png

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

Benjamin let them get all that money to grow and didn’t even expect anything in return. Is that worse?

Y'know, there's a simply way for the Palestinians to not have their cities leveled. Stop supporting the terrorists who murder Jews, recognize Israel's right to exist and its population's right to live, give the surviving hostages back and return the bodies of the ones who died - whose deaths are blood on the Palestinian populace's hands, and fucking act like civilized people. But they'd rather demand the destruction of Israel and genocide, and then play the victim when they poke the bear just a bit too horrifically for half measures to do as a response.

Seems to me Obama and now Obiden payed Iran off....you vote for either of them Senior @jackashh cause I didn't? And Iran props up all of those sons o bitches!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Never voted democrat in my life, not that it would make a difference in our tax dollars going over to Israel anyhow. That money is already spoken for every year regardless of who’s in office.

What part of murdering and raping is grey to you?
    Its evil

What part of supporting murderers and rapists is grey to you?
    Its evil

What part of calling murdering and raping a classification of people "grey" is grey to you?
    Its evil

Hamas is evil and must be unequivocally opposed, fought and destroyed.

Evil is not grey except to those that support it.

So by your logic, Benjamin Netanyahu is evil because he directly supported these murderers and rapists and allowed them to grow to the size that they did by fostering a policy of allowing funding to go through the borders to Palestine that was knowingly being sent to Hamas, right? Or are you still not reading anything I’m saying?

The Palestinians couldn’t do shit if that money wasn’t allowed to cross those borders, as Israeli Intelligence themselves warned Netanyahu’s administration. I have no problem with the country that is Israel or its citizens, I have problems with their current administration who knowingly allowed Hamas to grow when they could have instead destroyed Hamas financially without risking the lives of their citizens and soldiers, as per the exact words of their Mossad chief that I linked an article to in several earlier posts here.

But go ahead, maintain your prerogative that I’m supporting Hamas instead of acknowledging what I’m actually saying. Keep dodging the facts, I’ll only post here in this circle jerk occasionally

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It’s called having a job and a social life

And apparently in the last many hours since I was last in this shithole thread I’ve got a ton of replies that I’ll eventually read through.
    Its funny the same thing that made this thread a "shithole" is what made gaza a shithole: terrorist supporters and hamas lovers

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Its funny the same thing that made this thread a "shithole" is what made gaza a shithole: terrorist supporters and hamas lovers

Yes, terrorist supporters like your man Benjamin who did everything to foster and nurture them into a monster.

“Everyone is talking about failures of intelligence on October 7, but no one is talking about the failure to stop the money,” Udi Levy, a former chief of Mossad’s economic warfare division, told the Times. “It’s the money – the money – that allowed this.”

“When the Hamas financial network was discovered in 2018, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was actively encouraging Qatar to send money to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, the Times reported.”

“Without substantial funding, particularly from Qatar, Levy says, Hamas could not have constructed extensive tunnel networks, acquired numerous rockets, and, crucially, paid its personnel.

Military defeat insufficient to stop Hamas
    Levy warns that military defeat alone is insufficient against groups like Hamas; halting their funding is crucial for victory.”

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yes, terrorist supporters like your man Benjamin who did everything to foster and nurture them into a monster.

“Everyone is talking about failures of intelligence on October 7, but no one is talking about the failure to stop the money,” Udi Levy, a former chief of Mossad’s economic warfare division, told the Times. “It’s the money – the money – that allowed this.”

“When the Hamas financial network was discovered in 2018, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was actively encouraging Qatar to send money to the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, the Times reported.”

“Without substantial funding, particularly from Qatar, Levy says, Hamas could not have constructed extensive tunnel networks, acquired numerous rockets, and, crucially, paid its personnel.

Military defeat insufficient to stop Hamas
    Levy warns that military defeat alone is insufficient against groups like Hamas; halting their funding is crucial for victory.”
    Lets blame everyone but hamas...

Who ever foolishly thought hamas would use "humanitarian" money for humanitarian things acted foolishly. Anyone with knowledge of the culture knows they do not differentiate between "civilians" and "combatants" so thinking "humanitarian" aid wouldn't go to a military was ignorant, but tricking someone, or trusting someone doesn't always bring culpability. If the bum on the street corner holds a sign saying he needs money for a burger and I hand him $5, that he instead used for getting meth, I bear no blame, I cant be charged for buying him drugs. The knowing actor alone bears the blame.

The families that supported their children and husbands in jihad bear the blame and it is why I oppose all humanitarian aid to gaza.

The only airdrops gaza should get is Mk-82s

Top Bottom