Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    <>

So f’n SAD and so damned PREDICTABLE !

What did they think would happen ? Like sending Hamas an invitation !

<>
    The Israeli government is more similar to the UK than ours in design... the Prime Minister is the head of the government then comes the Knesset, (parliament) and the Judiciary (like our Supreme court) the biggest problem is that their judiciary can appointment their successors when they retire, and they are commie liberal leaning, and can override the rest of the government. Big problem!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The Israeli government is more similar to the UK than ours in design... the Prime Minister is the head of the government then comes the Knesset, (parliament) and the Judiciary (like our Supreme court) the biggest problem is that their judiciary can appointment their successors when they retire, and they are commie liberal leaning, and can override the rest of the government. Big problem!

Yes, but for some 40 years, we saw Israeli citizens all over with Uzi’s on “necklace straps” and BHP’s in waistbands.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Yes, but for some 40 years, we saw Israeli citizens all over with Uzi’s on “necklace straps” and BHP’s in waistbands.
    Yeah and?......... If the Supreme Court decided no 2A would Our libtard politicians argue? And to what effect??????

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yeah and?......... If the Supreme Court decided no 2A would Our libtard politicians argue? And to what effect??????

<>

OK,

BUT,

My point was that they WERE ARMED for decades.

For longer than I can recall, Israel has been surrounded by crazed radicals wanting to kill them all.

Seems insane to disarm one’s own fellow citizens while under immediate threat.

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    <>

OK,

BUT,

My point was that they WERE ARMED for decades.

For longer than I can recall, Israel has been surrounded by crazed radicals wanting to kill them all.

Seems insane to disarm one’s own fellow citizens while under immediate threat.

<>
    Libtards are Libtards everywhere....it's a phuqing mental disorder, incase you weren't aware . Look at all the demoncrat Jewish Libtards here that are anti Israel and pro Palestinian..... anything else?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Libtards are Libtards everywhere....it's a phuqing mental disorder, incase you weren't aware . Look at all the demoncrat Jewish Libtards here that are anti Israel and pro Palestinian..... anything else?

<>

Some decade back, when this first began; I asked a long term Jewish Friend in Houston “How could East Coast American Jews be anti-Israel?”

He had spent years in NJ, MD, & PA.

His reply was this: “You are not looking at it correctly; “Jewish” is their ethnicity, but liberalism is their RELIGION !”

<>

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    This sorry ass ragtag group of evil-doers are going to phuck around and get wiped off the map..... NO CONTEST.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20240228181800.png
      ScreenShot_20240228181800.png
      645.6 KB · Views: 33

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Here’s an excellent summary of the political aspects of the conflict… including discussion of the U.S. policy of appeasement toward Iran

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    As for me and my house… we stand with Israel

I agree with with PM Netanyah… it’s time to finish Hamas

Netanyahu: Israel will push on with Gaza war on Hamas, including in Rafah​

Israel will push on with its offensive against Hamas despite growing international pressure, including into the southern Gaza city of Rafah, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday.

"There is international pressure and it's growing, but particularly when the international pressure rises, we must close ranks, we need to stand together against the attempts to stop the war," he said.

The military would operate against Hamas all through the Gaza Strip, he said, "including Rafah, the last Hamas stronghold."

"Whoever tells us not to act in Rafah is telling us to lose the war and that will not happen."

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When the Ukraine thread became too contentious and unwieldy, it was split in two. One new thread was dedicated to the politics, motivations, history, etc. behind the war. The other thread was devoted to hard news, i.e. where are the fighters and what are they doing? While some politics seeps into the news thread and vice-versa, the split has generally worked well.

The "Israel Attacked" thread has become just as contentious and unwieldy. I'm trying the same solution.

In this thread, feel free to talk about the politics of the situation and the history that led up to it.

I realize that in the Middle East, politics and religion are often the same thing. There is a rule against discussing religion on this forum and people should adhere to it. However, some small allowance will be made for acknowledgement of religious realities giving rise to political situations. This is not the place to assert you know what it says in the Talmud or the Quran and to point to that to make a point. Instead, a general acknowledgement that there are groups of people who hate each other and have occasionally done really despicable things to each other is enough. For the purposes of this thread, everyone will acknowledge that. Individual situations may be rooted in religion or may not but this is not the venue to tease out all the subtleties of the situation. None of us are scholars qualified to do that. Personally, I doubt such scholars exist; the situation is too complex for anyone to fully understand all the nuances.

And if those people do exist, they're too smart to waste time on TGT.

So let's talk real politics here and maybe even the attempts of folks like the MSM to cover up political reality. Say how you think things are and be respectful of the folks who will disagree with you.
    <>

Ben, this is another installment of a long-going RELIGIOUS war by the Islamiists.

How could we discuss but avoid the religious element of a religious war ?

<?>

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    <>

Ben, this is another installment of a long-going RELIGIOUS war by the Islamiists.

How could we discuss but avoid the religious element of a religious war ?

<?>

I thought I answered that question with...

I realize that in the Middle East, politics and religion are often the same thing. There is a rule against discussing religion on this forum and people should adhere to it. However, some small allowance will be made for acknowledgement of religious realities giving rise to political situations. This is not the place to assert you know what it says in the Talmud or the Quran and to point to that to make a point. Instead, a general acknowledgement that there are groups of people who hate each other and have occasionally done really despicable things to each other is enough. For the purposes of this thread, everyone will acknowledge that.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

My TV

just told me that O’biden is sending our Military to build a ship harbor & port to aid (Hamas) Gaza WHILE THEY ARE STILL HOLDING 120 civilian hostages, and killing some of them, raping others ?

Including 10 or 12 U S Citizen civilian hostages ?

No, NO, NO !

leVieux

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

My TV

just told me that O’biden is sending our Military to build a ship harbor & port to aid (Hamas) Gaza WHILE THEY ARE STILL HOLDING 120 civilian hostages, and killing some of them, raping others ?

Including 10 or 12 U S Citizen civilian hostages ?

No, NO, NO !

leVieux

<>

Well how else could he find a way to put US troops in direct danger from muslim terrorists? C'mon man, as the memroy-care-patient-in-chief would say.

Top Bottom