• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The IDF will leave one brigade in Gaza, whose role will be to allow Israeli troops access to return as necessary.

A brigade consists of a few battalions and anywhere from 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers.

The Gaza Strip is a Palestinian territory of about 365 square kilometers and 2.1 million inhabitants, making it one of the world’s most densely populated regions.
    Texas SOT

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The IDF will leave one brigade in Gaza, whose role will be to allow Israeli troops access to return as necessary.

A brigade consists of a few battalions and anywhere from 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers.

The Gaza Strip is a Palestinian territory of about 365 square kilometers and 2.1 million inhabitants, making it one of the world’s most densely populated regions.

For comparison Austin metro area is about 2-million and is policed by a department that was at its peak just under 2,000 officers and is now around 1300 (?).

Audits suggested around 2400 was required in 2017 (or about then).

3-5,000 should be able to be quite effective at maintaining order for the most part.

My concern would be small strikes to capture IDF personnel.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    dc42964b15fe1bca17b1979c7ce88a57.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Sad.

“When an Israeli airstrike destroyed his family’s home in November, Zein Oroq was pinned under rubble. He was wounded but survived, while 17 members of his extended family died.

But Zein, 13, would later suffer a cruel fate in Gaza, where more than 2 million people have endured more than six months of food shortages and malnutrition.

Last week, during an airdrop of aid, Zein was struck by one of the packages as he rushed to try to get a can of fava beans, some rice or flour.”

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Sad.

“When an Israeli airstrike destroyed his family’s home in November, Zein Oroq was pinned under rubble. He was wounded but survived, while 17 members of his extended family died.

But Zein, 13, would later suffer a cruel fate in Gaza, where more than 2 million people have endured more than six months of food shortages and malnutrition.

Last week, during an airdrop of aid, Zein was struck by one of the packages as he rushed to try to get a can of fava beans, some rice or flour.”

Yes, war is sad and horrible

terrorists should teach their kids that… so they will stop starting wars

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Reports that Iran has launched in response, stating Israeli nuclear facilities are their target.

Interesting times.
    Prayers all around.
    I watch alternative sites that seem a wee bit more reliable and it honestly looks like Israel did NOT hit anything nuclear but instead an airbase and Iran is claiming that some of the explosions were Israeli drones crashing and I've yet to find anything reliable that Iran has already launched a counter-strike.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

no ‘appeasement of Iran’ from Israel… unlike FJB and his ilk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I watch alternative sites that seem a wee bit more reliable and it honestly looks like Israel did NOT hit anything nuclear but instead an airbase and Iran is claiming that some of the explosions were Israeli drones crashing and I've yet to find anything reliable that Iran has already launched a counter-strike.
    Exactly!

Y'all know this is just Kabuki theater, yes?

The first act was the staged Iran+FJB scene last weekend -
    This second act was Israel spanking those actors for their gall. <-Why do I think so?

As this was unfolding last night, I was also scanning the MSM sites. The anti-Israel ones (Drudge,ABC,NBC,etc) had their hair on fire...after being 'advised' by IDF officials of the full scale attack. Even FJB bought into it, given US positioning during the 'event'.

The somewhat pro-Israel folks? (Fox,Brietbart,etc)
    Crickets. For hours. Until they could no longer say nothing. Even dw.com (Germany), which was the biggest tell, for me. Israel didn't feed any of them the BS.

Is Israel done with Iran? I doubt it, but who knows. If you could share the alternative sites you put more stock in it would be very much appreciated.

Especially now, when theories are emerging that Iran staged this whole thing to justify another assault on Israel.

Thanks!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The story you cite has potentially huge political ramifications. This guy says it better than me.

<>

Thanks to Ben, again.

But the big problem w/ this video is that both Turkey & our USA have unpopular, unreliable leadership.

An Officer-friend who left the very capable Turkish A.F. mid-career, told me that their President is highly unpopular and is widely viewed, in couintry, as not reliable.

<>

Top Bottom