• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I'm too lazy to dig up all the links to what info is known, but the entire profile/backstory/narrative was flaky/shifty as hell at best, and utter (obvious) bullshit at worst.

We may not knownwhat DID happen, but we sure as shit know what DIDN'T - that's the problem with large coverups, just too many moving psrts to control...Now, I'm a fan of occams razor, but in this case, contrary to that pointing to a lone gunman, it points to everyone involved being so full of shit I'm suprised they didn't spontaneously combust.

Here's just a very short list off the top of my head:

1. No indicators of psychopathic or sociopathic behavior/history for scapegoat, as well as unexplained/shady financial history/backstory. The scapegoat profiles much more closely to an off-book "burner" asset than a lone wolf with mental issues. Note prior comment regarding GF, and information which is available on her, etc.

2. No camera/surveillance footage at all, even though the entire event took place within the bowels of what may possibly be the most heavily surveilled location on the planet.

3. FBI/LVSO shady as all get out and blatantly, obviously, completely full of shit; changing stories/timelines (I mean damn, just watch the videos and body language involved), all kinds of shady crap going on with the supposed "security guard" witness (who inexplicably "dissapeared" for a period of time, amongst other eyebrow-raising anomolies), crime-scene photos & body/evidence positioning, etc.

4. Painfully obvious that multiple weapon platforms were simultaneously in play. Easily dicernable to a trained ear from a number of independent recordings, even without the spacial-acoustic/mathematical analysis released which shows that the accoustic profile could not have possibly been from a single weapon firing at a time.

The list goes on, but it just gets more damning as it piles up; and no amount of gaslighting will change what we do in fact know about those events, even if the entire picture may never become visible.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    C'mon, I don't know why you'll find it so hard to believe it was one lone crazy rich white guy using bump stocks that was just pissed that he lost money gambling. A foreign GF that he sent money to that was out of state at the time of the murders has 0 to do with anything. Take the tinfoil off, it is so cut and dry. Why would a Federal LE agency lie to you. You'll probably believe there was no Russian collusion either.
    Don’t forget the part about the 2nd busted out window firing position in a completely different room.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TxStetson,

Given that the crime-scene was a huge hotel (with many people coming & going in/out out of the rooms), I don't know how any agency will ever know any more than we do now about that HORROR SHOW.
    My suspicion is that the shooter(s) was/were just plain "NUTS" & let it go at that.

Fyi, in one place that I was stationed, an "active shooter" was captured alive & he told investigators, who grilled him on his motive, said, "Because I always wanted to be famous". = Like I said, some people are just "NUTS".

yours, satx

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Remember the hotel "security " guard that left the freaking country just days after the shooting and was caught on camera crossing the border from Mexico back into the US?
    A supposed material witness should have not been allowed to leave the county, let alone the country

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I'm too lazy to dig up all the links to what info is known, but the entire profile/backstory/narrative was flaky/shifty as hell at best, and utter (obvious) bullshit at worst.

We may not knownwhat DID happen, but we sure as shit know what DIDN'T - that's the problem with large coverups, just too many moving psrts to control...Now, I'm a fan of occams razor, but in this case, contrary to that pointing to a lone gunman, it points to everyone involved being so full of shit I'm suprised they didn't spontaneously combust.

Here's just a very short list off the top of my head:

1. No indicators of psychopathic or sociopathic behavior/history for scapegoat, as well as unexplained/shady financial history/backstory. The scapegoat profiles much more closely to an off-book "burner" asset than a lone wolf with mental issues. Note prior comment regarding GF, and information which is available on her, etc.

2. No camera/surveillance footage at all, even though the entire event took place within the bowels of what may possibly be the most heavily surveilled location on the planet.

3. FBI/LVSO shady as all get out and blatantly, obviously, completely full of shit; changing stories/timelines (I mean damn, just watch the videos and body language involved), all kinds of shady crap going on with the supposed "security guard" witness (who inexplicably "dissapeared" for a period of time, amongst other eyebrow-raising anomolies), crime-scene photos & body/evidence positioning, etc.

4. Painfully obvious that multiple weapon platforms were simultaneously in play. Easily dicernable to a trained ear from a number of independent recordings, even without the spacial-acoustic/mathematical analysis released which shows that the accoustic profile could not have possibly been from a single weapon firing at a time.

The list goes on, but it just gets more damning as it piles up; and no amount of gaslighting will change what we do in fact know about those events, even if the entire picture may never become visible.

The guy was just effing crazy, and wasting as much time as you obviously have on this will render you in similar condition.
    Why did Whitman shoot up Austin?
    Why did shitler hate Jews?
    Because they're fucking crazy, that's why!

Eli

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The guy was just effing crazy, and wasting as much time as you obviously have on this will render you in similar condition.
    Why did Whitman shoot up Austin?
    Why did shitler hate Jews?
    Because they're fucking crazy, that's why!

Eli
    Crazy like a fox............
    Smart is the guy who reads about current affairs
    Wise is the person who questions what he reads.

There are too many inconsistencies to ignore and rarely does someone just snap. Almost 2 years of investigating and they didnt list prior unstable acts? Well he did work for the IRS........

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

There are too many inconsistencies to ignore and rarely does someone just snap. Almost 2 years of investigating and they didnt list prior unstable acts? Well he did work for the IRS, or USPS........

FIFY

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    eli & sharkey,

EITHER of you MAY be correct BUT there's no way to know as the ALPHA HOTEL is DEAD.

I suspect that he was just another "sexual pecan".

yours, satx

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I have no doubt that each person who served on the review panel had to sign off on never speaking about the documents, forensics and analysis that they read during the process. Why the tight lid on this when other mass shootings of recent years have been an open book?

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston

There are too many inconsistencies to ignore and rarely does someone just snap. Almost 2 years of investigating and they didnt list prior unstable acts? Well he did work for the IRS........

Just because he's insane, doesn't mean he's incapable of meticulous planning - especially since he was an accountant by trade, those guys are meticulous (and oftentimes a little crazy) by nature. He most likely always had a complex from being the son of a con man that was on the FBI 10 Most Wanted List for most of a decade. He was also on Diazepam, a/k/a Valium, a psychotropic narcotic - and there is a known link between psychotropic narcotics and mass shootings.
    Whitman was meticulous, had much less time to plan, and had no known motive.
    Some people just want to kill a lot of people. They don't have motives, and trying to understand their logic can make you just as crazy as they were!

Eli

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    I don't understand the strong opinions about entertaining the outside possibilities, we are not being fed the truth. There are inconsistencies in the facts. It doesn't mean everyone is wearing tin foil hats.

This like the JFK assassination and Hillary's missing emails. The American people will never hear the full story from the FBI.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Did Charles Whitman not have a frontal lobe glioblastoma?
    It was likely affecting an impulse control portion of higher cortical function.

We all think we are in charge of our actions and emotions.
    We are not.
    Our brains are 100% chemically mediated and profoundly influenced by physical structure.
    Consciousness is almost certainly and exclusively within biochemical physical control.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't understand the strong opinions about entertaining the outside possibilities, we are not being fed the truth....

Stated simply.....

No entity, certainly not any governmental agency, could coordinate a deception involving hundreds or perhaps thousands of individuals for their lifetimes.

I respect your reasonable question. Seriously and honestly.

I was just debating a similar concept with a friend who thinks airliner contrails (Chemtrails) are evidence of the medical establishment spraying us with cancer inducing agents to ensure adequate business volume. Sheer folly.

Be it Area 51, faked moon landings, Chemtrials, Kennedy assassination, European Illuminati or aliens on the far side of the moon.

Govt agencies are not that capable to stage and maintain a massive and long lives conspiracy.
    Hillary and her emails. She was not tech-savvy enough to even know what a server is!!!

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Just because he's insane, doesn't mean he's incapable of meticulous planning - especially since he was an accountant by trade, those guys are meticulous (and oftentimes a little crazy) by nature. He most likely always had a complex from being the son of a con man that was on the FBI 10 Most Wanted List for most of a decade. He was also on Diazepam, a/k/a Valium, a psychotropic narcotic - and there is a known link between psychotropic narcotics and mass shootings.
    Some people just want to kill a lot of people. They don't have motives, and trying to understand their logic can make you just as crazy as they were!

Eli

That is the second time you have posted your last sentence. So I guess a lot of LVM Investigators and FBI agents have been made crazy? Maybe from a psychiatric standpoint your first sentence is true but it isn't from a judicial one. Fine, believe what you want. He was just a lone crazy guy that used a bumpstock and murdered a lot of people for no reason at all. Don't mind the irregularities that myself and others have brought up. Maybe his brother is crazy too since they have the same dad. Lots of people take Valium and don't go on a rampage like that.

Top Bottom