• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Answer:
    They would rather don their foil hats and hypothesize some complex illuminati conspiracy formulated in 19th century Belgium.

Paranoid contrivances are far more satisfying than passionless actuality.

HKS

Yeah because that is what all of us that are suspect have stated? Again with the implications and innuendo. I mean it isn't like the FBI murdered a woman holding her baby, or assisted in setting kids on fire in an underground bus, or attempted to create a backdoor registry, or purposely failed to investigate a presidential candidate for treason.

Your last sentence is awesome. Nothing like dime store psychological analysis here.
    ARJ Defense ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Govt agencies are not that capable to stage and maintain a massive and long lives conspiracy.

The DoD is very good at that very thing. To the tune of $1B/year as recently as FY13.

https://apps.dtic.mil/descriptivesum/Y2013/OSD/stamped/0303260D8Z_7_PB_2013.pdf

Army War College Strategic Studies Institute monograph on deception.

https://ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/pub589.pdf

Now referred to as Information Operations, here’s a recent strategy document discussing high level objectives relating to influencing the information environment.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/D...-for-Operations-in-the-IE-Signed-20160613.pdf

Last edited:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    200w.webp

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The DoD is very good at that very thing. To the tune of $1B/year as recently as FY13.

https://apps.dtic.mil/descriptivesum/Y2013/OSD/stamped/0303260D8Z_7_PB_2013.pdf

Army War College Strategic Studies Institute monograph on deception.

https://ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/pub589.pdf

Now referred to as Information Operations, here’s a recent strategy document discussing high level objectives relating to influencing the information environment.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/D...-for-Operations-in-the-IE-Signed-20160613.pdf

I don't talk about this publicly or my experience, but lets just say the DoD has subcontracted more black ops through private contractors than people would even believe. The ability to have plausible deniability is key.

We were told that if we were killed or detained that even the company would deny knowledge of us. We would be considered outlaws. GEE. You think?

EDIT -- These guys are pros at covering up shit or making sure that it can never be traced back to them. It's not a conspiracy of the masses or anything. Maybe.. MAYBE 2 people know about any one operation outside of the contractors themselves.

Double EDIT -- and no I am not claiming to be some operator. I never have been (obviously) and never would be. I was a tech guy.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Also, you don't think that even the govt. Can learn from their past failures? Revising ways to cover chit up is an evolving process.

I dunno what happened in that hotel room or who all was in there but I do know that that many coincidences....... Aren't. If there are past histories of govt. Cover ups, why would you not question this?

FBI, ATF,and now DOD seem pretty freaking shady but I think the State Dept. Has everyone beat.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I don't talk about this publicly or my experience, but lets just say the DoD has subcontracted more black ops through private contractors than people would even believe. The ability to have plausible deniability is key.

Dang, here I thought you were a Satanist. You done did it now. What is done in contracting stays in contracting. I would not answer your door in the coming days and scan for vans and helicopters over head. They no doubt traced the IP address. Grab your passport, ditch your phone, get your stash cash, and go dark. Peace n love.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I never worry about vans or helicopters. I don't have any evidence on the Clintons.

Darkpriest667,

IF you actually HAD solid evidence of BILL & HILLARY'S FELONIES, you would be NEXT in line for two rounds of .22LR HP in the back of the head, which would be found to be (very likely) SUICIDE or an ACCIDENTAL DEATH.
    (That is called: ARKANCIDE.)

yours, satx

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Darkpriest667,

IF you actually HAD solid evidence of BILL & HILLARY'S FELONIES, you would be NEXT in line for two rounds of .22LR HP in the back of the head, which would be found to be (very likely) SUICIDE or an ACCIDENTAL DEATH.
    (That is called: ARKANCIDE.)

yours, satx

Yes suicide in the back of the head would be my fate, totally agreed.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I clipped an article out of the paper a long time ago, it was a story about someone who supposedly committed suicide by drilling 3 holes in their head....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    ZX9RCAM,

Believe it or not, I once investigated what we first thought was a HOMICIDE with one shot to "center mass" & one to the head. = The ME determined that it was a suicide, after doing a detailed/careful autopsy. = The man shot himself first in the chest with a .32ACP & a few minutes later shot himself again, in the head, which WORKED, INSTANTLY.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    That's way more believable...

ZX9RCAM,

Had you told me SOONER, the agency wouldn't have spent SEVERAL thousand dollars investigating it as a "suspected murder" in the 12 days before the ME completed the autopsy & declared it a suicide.
    FYI, I got my @ss chewed real good, for "wasting money needlessly" on "an obvious suicide", by the same Corps CG, who demanded that we open the ROI & find the killer & "VERY (obscenity deleted) QUICK".

Generals are NEVER wrong, even when they are.

yours, satx

Top Bottom