• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Some of y’all are exhibiting some seriously fucktarded tendencies this morning. Come back and post when you have sobered up from drinking sterno with the hoboes last night.

Let me say it one more time, and I will use as many one syllable words as possible to make it easier for comprehension.

These. Birds. Are. Pets.
    They. Will. Not. Be. Killed. Or. Turned. To. Food.

Their offspring, however, are fair game.
    1666487818209.png

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President ... The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, the President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    My wife makes greeting cards as part of her "crafting". I gave one to someone who commented how nice it was. I had to explain that it should be nice because I figure that card probably cost me about $3000, based on how much she spends on crafting supplies versus how much actual product she turns out. You should be proud to get a card from me that cost more than my first car.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dog makes a good meal.

I may not be able to eat mine....well I'm not gonna starve so...well circle back to that after the collapse of society.

Top Bottom