Lynx Defense

Obama appointed judge has found 18 USC Sec. 922(g)(5) uconstitutional. This Federal law, prohibits possession of firearms by undocumented aliens.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    So let's say America is a buffet, a veritable cornucopia of rights, privileges provided by some benevolent overseer from the contributions of said members.
    On the perimeter signage clearly states "Members only, others will be evicted". My friends and I are hungry and thirsty so we just ignore that stupid sign!
    Presumably Security at said America can toss you by virtue of the fact it is unacceptable to be where you are, a prohibited location if you will. Caught in the act, no question of guilt.
    Are we trying to say they have the same rights as the members and are immune from eviction until such time as they are formally convicted by a uninvolved third party and can continue to enjoy those things despite being observably, undeniably in violation? All without contributing to add insult to injury...
    Perhaps it is so, unquestionably it is not right.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Before anyone accuses me of being racist, I want everyone here to know that some of my favorite restaurants are Mexican.
    Just because they came from the Mexican side of the border, doesn't mean they are all Mexicans. Mexicans don't need to travel through the Darien Gap to get to the US.

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    Squatters getting preferential treatment, BLM riots harassing paying patrons, illegal immigrant communists using force and busting their way through the national guard at the border, then strong-arming neighbors that oppose into moving away the newly violent area, suspected cartel members kidnapping people in Tyler for $10k ransom, non-citizens legally able to bear arms even if their country of origin disallows it...

What is the end-result?
    What are they planning?

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    What is the end-result?
    What are they planning?
    gret.jpg