• RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    [YOUTUBE]ODrAQLx4DAQ[/YOUTUBE]

Footnotes:

- Member of one family alleges he hung out with wrong crowd.
    - Other family (all future democrats) blame the shooter and want justice.
    - The gun at 06:00, and my what a big gun, lol

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Why do they call him "private citizen"?
    Did the two not take money from the store, is that why they are "alleged" robbers?

Did the hero not "initiate" contact with the 2 he shot, which caused him to be put into danger, having to defend himself?
    Is this not the same as starting an argument that escalates into having to defend oneself?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Why do they call him "private citizen"?
    Did the two not take money from the store, is that why they are "alleged" robbers?

Did the hero not "initiate" contact with the 2 he shot, which caused him to be put into danger, having to defend himself?
    Is this not the same as starting an argument that escalates into having to defend oneself?
    "private citizen" = Unidentified man, not directly involved in the crime.
    "alleged" = Innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law.
    "initiate" contact = Absolutely ok to intervene in the attempt to halt the commission of a crime. Further, he did not initiate contact with his weapon, he used his voice to command them to stop and await law enforcement. That's when keeping it real went wrong.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    The typical defending of a crime rat by his family members. They won't be forcibly taking what doesn't belong to them anymore now will they.
    Justice was served and they are to stupid to see it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    "But they was good boys. Just cause he was robbin' somebody at gun point, they tryin paint a bad picture of him.

Sure, he had little drug problem, but he was a good boy. He woulda only robbed that place so he could pay his child support cause he can't get a job on account of his drug problem. It ain't his fault, he was just a good boy with a drug problem who committed an armed robbery. That's all.

WE NEED JUSTICE!"

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Justice was served. The family made the kid seem worse. Pulling a gun on someone is like starting a fight. There are consequences. I hope the unnamed guy stays unnamed. He is a hero. I hope he's alright.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    "But they was good boys. Just cause he was robbin' somebody at gun point, they tryin paint a bad picture of him.

Sure, he had little drug problem, but he was a good boy. He woulda only robbed that place so he could pay his child support cause he can't get a job on account of his drug problem. It ain't his fault, he was just a good boy with a drug problem who committed an armed robbery. That's all.

WE NEED JUSTICE!"
    With an idiot like that is their parent its not hard to see how the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It blows my mind when I hear that a person pointing a gun at someone else for money was "a good person" in any sort of way.
    Is it their education, upbringing, undiagnosed mental disease or the possibility of inbreeding that would lead a person to accept that as a logical statement?

I just don't get what needs to happen to someone in their life that can bring them to a place where they can say with a straight face that a person pointing a gun at someone in order to take their money was anything good!!

This mindset that people are good in light of such apparent criminal behavior is the real troubling point in this and many events such as this.
    This mindset is by and large a contributing factor to such criminal behavior in the first place.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Keep in mind, these same people would not say the same thing if someone pointed a gun in their face and demanded money. It is a disconnect from responsibility. The mindset that it's always someone else's fault.

Since it wasn't hurting them, it was OK. Just like how they support having a welfare state. It's ok to take money from others so long as they benefit. Speak of taking away some of the handouts and they take to the streets, even though its something that they didn't earn so that someone can keep what they did earn.

It's OK to take, but only if it's from someone else.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Keep in mind, these same people would not say the same thing if someone pointed a gun in their face and demanded money. It is a disconnect from responsibility. The mindset that it's always someone else's fault.

Since it wasn't hurting them, it was OK. Just like how they support having a welfare state. It's ok to take money from others so long as they benefit. Speak of taking away some of the handouts and they take to the streets, even though its something that they didn't earn so that someone can keep what they did earn.

It's OK to take, but only if it's from someone else.

Your right and I know.. I don't even know why I bother to think about it anymore.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Love is blind.

Not saying she shouldn't love her son, or that she should say "good riddance. Grief is understandable. But there is also the reality that must be faced.

I almost said "love ain't stupid", but I've done some pretty dumb things.....

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    A Memorial? Are they freaking kidding?

Justice? They got justice.

ECS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Victoria TX
    It's about time we see a story of a CHL holder who can actually get the job done.

I'd love to know the particulars. I hope he was one of those motivated types that carries something like a G20sf with a 6-inch barrel in it.

In watching the video, I couldn't help but think that he should do a drive-by on those stuffed animals at the memorial. That, or maybe he should stop by and grab that big bear or whatever it is. Take it somewhere and shoot a hole in it's head and then anonymously mail it to that lady who's going on about how one of those two just needed money to pay his child support.

Oh, well. Boo-hoo.

Top Bottom