• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    He was a good boy right up until he stuck a gun in someones face to rob him.

He chose poorly.

6pb6sg.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's about time we see a story of a CHL holder who can actually get the job done.

I'd love to know the particulars. I hope he was one of those motivated types that carries something like a G20sf with a 6-inch barrel in it.

In watching the video, I couldn't help but think that he should do a drive-by on those stuffed animals at the memorial. That, or maybe he should stop by and grab that big bear or whatever it is. Take it somewhere and shoot a hole in it's head and then anonymously mail it to that lady who's going on about how one of those two just needed money to pay his child support.

Oh, well. Boo-hoo.

You give stupid a bad name.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Why do they call him "private citizen"?
    Because he is.
    Did the two not take money from the store, is that why they are "alleged" robbers?
    The media uses the term alleged to keep lawsuits down.

Did the hero not "initiate" contact with the 2 he shot, which caused him to be put into danger, having to defend himself?
    Is this not the same as starting an argument that escalates into having to defend oneself?

Are you out of your mind? The two are nothing alike.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It's about time we see a story of a CHL holder who can actually get the job done.

I'd love to know the particulars. I hope he was one of those motivated types that carries something like a G20sf with a 6-inch barrel in it.
    In watching the video, I couldn't help but think that he should do a drive-by on those stuffed animals at the memorial. That, or maybe he should stop by and grab that big bear or whatever it is. Take it somewhere and shoot a hole in it's head and then anonymously mail it to that lady who's going on about how one of those two just needed money to pay his child support.

Oh, well. Boo-hoo.

If you are trying to be witty or tough you failed miserably.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Lol. I didn't catch that. I've seen videos of people being assaulted in broad daylight and people just walking by and not helping. Or pull out their phones and start recording. This man seen a robery in progress and instead of walking away he helped out. Good for him. If more people would help these incidents would decrease.

Last edited:

Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    Thank the good lord that the private citizen cannot be sued. It's even dumb that the news had to point that out but without that law we all know the "mother" would already have a lawyer. People no longer accept any personal responsibility they always balme someone else or society.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Thank the good lord that the private citizen cannot be sued. It's even dumb that the news had to point that out but without that law we all know the "mother" would already have a lawyer. People no longer accept any personal responsibility they always balme someone else or society.
    I bet you a hundred bucks the media is wrong any he CAN be sued. He may have statutory immunity from liability like we do in Texas, but that does not preclude the filing of a suit.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    If I was there and knew about their shrine I would print out a sodom Husain pic and a bin laden pic, frame them both, take any other pictures from the shine and replace them with the ones I brought. The whole thing would probably be disposed of by the next people.

Top Bottom