• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Woke culture bashing Disney movies, movies we watched and never put a sexual thought to it. It's a shame how small groups can change things.
    <>

One dear lifelong Friend, highly educated with two earned Doctorate degrees, called me excitedly back in 1995 to tell that he had watched his 3yo Daughter’s Disney videos, and that they were pure MARXIST propaganda.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Let me add that there is NO ’’To preserve the Union‘’ phrase or thought anywhere in our Constitution, Founding Documents, or Founders’ wriitings.

Lincoln just made that up, as his initial ‘’cause’’, to justify his starting a war.

There was no indication from Lincoln of ’’Freeing the Slaves’’ until after the North had decisively lost a few major early battles, and Lincoln feared imminent defeat.

His ’’To Free the Slaves’’ was a desperate rallying cry to save HIM from the conflict he had initiated.

The True story is that both Lincoln and Davis were despised by citizens on both sides during the actual hostilities. Propagandized ‘’history’’ demanded Lincoln’s actual actions be ‘’cleaned-up’’ for the story the Yankees wanted to be recorded.

If you study the ACTUAL RECORDS, the above would be abundantly confirmed.

Read Lincoln in his own public words !

<>

Last edited:

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    This is at the direction of the Biden administration, Obama started it. The pentagon just follows the direction /orders of the elected government

Top Bottom